Copa Petrobras de Marcas

Run a sync, make sure it completes (sometimes it doesn't)

What I can't get at all is a track map for some reason...

Ran sync twice and both times it looked like it complete (but not sure if it's meant to give confirmation) but no cars. Wont give up though ;)

Looked at the log and it shows:-
1) Loading '_root_\Marcas.exe' (52.08 MB)
2) File '/marcas_v1/_root_/Marcas Dedicated.exe' not found on server!

So I assume that's the issue

Sync ran without errors but actually nothing was updated, if I ran sync again the same files where listed as needing an update. I deleted the sync folder and tried again, this time it "seemed" to complete as if I run again it doesn't list any files. But, it still won't run, same crash log message.
Oh well, it sounded like fun. I have enough other sims to keep me busy.

Edit: nvm, will just try another sync and wait for Reiza to address these issues. I'm sure it'll be worth it (but such a shame that new players might get put off with all this hassle)

Great stuff as usual, thanks Reiza :thumbsup::thumbsup:.
Those would be so good for close racing, it's awfully painful to see the "Multiplayer" option missing in the main menu. I hope they'll make it into GSCE somehow sooner or later, without online racing those great cars will be catching dust on my HD.

Could some one give me an idiots guide to installing this......Ive downloaded the setup.exe and bin. Ive launched the setup but than i get stuck as it asks to insert a disk or find a file on my computer. When i direct to the bin file in my downloads it gives me an error and to find a different file?
what should be used to run a bin file?

cheers

I tried the sync close to 10 times, both normal and ran as admin, same as others where it goes through the process and then when i retry the same files are flagged as needing to be updated. Unable to launch the game, getting the crash dump.

windows 10 x64

Something that should of been spotted before release or a problem with the sync server?

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.