1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

COPA PETROBRAS DE MARCAS Now Available

Discussion in 'Copa Petrobras de Marcas' started by Nox, Nov 29, 2014.

1. Nox

Nox
    Staff Premium Member

(From Reiza's Facebook)

COPA PETROBRAS DE MARCAS is the new release from Brazilian developer Reiza Studios, simulating one of the main series of Brazilian motor racing.

Petrobras, as the title sponsor of the competition and strong supporter of the sport offers the Game as free download for all gamers and racing fans alike!

This official game reproduces the thrill of competing wheel-to-wheel with models from various automakers in some of the main Brazilian race tracks such as Interlagos, Curitiba and the newly reformed Goiânia.

The game is available for download, along with further information on the official website www.gamemarcas.com.br.

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 2
  2. William Wester

William Wester
    Premium Member

Free, why :confused:... don't get me wrong I'm downloading as I'm typing and looking forward to giving this a go (GSCE is one of my favorites)! But for the life of me I don't know why they are putting this out there as free, as opposed to DLC for GSCE - many would be more than willing to pay for DLC. With that said, it may be a stroke of marketing genius to reveal their talents to the masses...

3. Fabio Rodrigues

Fabio Rodrigues
    Reiza Studios Community Manager

Whoo!

I'm pretty sure it's free because it's sponsored by Petrobras, but hopefully Reiza will clarify the issue soon.

4. Yeah, Reiza have been paid by Petrobras - hopefully very well, as Petrobras isn't exactly short on cash ;) - to make this game.

5. Renato Simioni

Renato Simioni
    Reiza Studios

Answer is in the opening post - so if you like it send Petrobras your thank you :)

• Like Like x 3
  6. Why did Petrobras not include Honda ?

7. The game isnt launching for me... it says it crashed and then it created a .dmp file that I can't open... win 8 64bits here... it's weird because I have gsc and I can run it fine... Any ideas?

8. Try run it as Administrator, just right-click on the icon and select “run as admin”

9. It give me crashes everytime when I try to open the game =/. Any solution?

10. The game shows no car available, only safety car. Any solution?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

11. I chose the 'reiza' link and the. bin file just finished downloading. But it's only 453MB, not 1,7GB.

12. Crash here too, windows 8.1 64-bit,runned as Admin and windows7 compatibility

13. Fabio Rodrigues

Fabio Rodrigues
    Reiza Studios Community Manager

@Thug-Life : I had the same issue, a sync fixed it :)

• Like Like x 1
  14. [​IMG]

I keep getting this error, already tried to reinstall but had no luck the error persists, any solution?

15. Javier Bernedo

Javier Bernedo
    Premium Member

Same crash than Guilherme for me

16. William Wester

William Wester
    Premium Member

I sometimes get a similar crash dump with GSCE when running config but it will still run, but cannot get Marcas to run at all. Sync ran fine.

Windows 8.1 Pro x64, 16 GB ram, GTX 780

17. Btw Simsync keeps looping, it doesn't update

18. Did you guys already run the 'marcas sync' before running the game?

19. Yes. To me it came out the update to sync automatically, before anything else.

20. I've tried everything, run as admin, syncing, reinstalling...
    Still doesn't work, hope Reiza finds a solution

ps. Windows 8.1 x64