1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Converting Caterham Seven 1.99 to GSC

Discussion in 'Stock Car Extreme' started by Roy Goslin, Nov 14, 2014.

1. I have downloaded the following rFactor Caterham v1.99 mod and hve attaempted to convert to GSC extreme. The rfactor converter virtually dies in midstream. Has anyone successfully converted the mod?
  2. I can hardly wait.......I have been running the Locost mod and am enjoying the car tremendously.
    Can someone put a fire under Patrick to get this to us?
  3. I don't think there is anyone who works harder than Patrick, RSV and the other modder's. It'll be ready when it's ready I suppose. They are best getting it right first time, rather than having to keep going back and updating it. I am sure you will think it was worth waiting for.
  4. Patience is a virtue!
  5. Msportdan

@ Simberia @Simberia

im personally waiting for the new shaders for the porsche cup.. that was a great mod, lots of cars, cockpit looked good and handling pretty awesome....

but that cater ham will be cool ,always liked that in race07. and race pro lol
  6. Caterham will come after the 997/430 mod. RSV has to redo shaders on it, like all the cars we want respecting GSC standards.
    Better to wait this version because Renato helped me for physics.
  7. Thanks for the follow up.........Looking forward to the mod
  8. hmmm...interesting