Conversion Tips for AMS

beside the right tarmac you can do everything with 3dsimed... reiza added for example the hidden files to one track in the ams beta so you can have a look there on the other files like scn too ;) should be caruaru

unpack all the files from the mas there and open them in 3dsimed to have a look what shaders reiza is using and to have examples about the textures (alpha channel for example).... check all the different objects like buildings, armcos, fences etc and try to recreate it using the same shaders on your track... mostly you have to add the alpha channels to the diffuse textures to get the right shine and maybe creating some new bump maps (using photoshop nvidia tools > normalmapfilter)... on grass and gravel its a bit like trial and error if you do it the first time and the tarmac you can add reiza shader too but there you have to play around to get it... you wont get it like reiza but you can make it close ;)

thats srw mid ohio? should be an easier first try with it as the srw stuff is close to reizas ;)

Hi guys, Have a question to see if it's even possible, but I am currently making a track in Race Track Builder, can AC or rF2 tracks be converted over to AMS at all? Would much rather drive my track in AMS than AC you see... ;)

Or should I try and pester the Race Track Builder dev to include an AMS export option? :)

Hi, I don't have any previous Reza games so don't have the common folder. I am hoping to be able to get a version of Pukekohe. I did download the latest GCSE version but it does not load. Any help or advise would be appreciated. I am a complete noob and can't really follow the steps seemingly. I am not overly fussy about correct sky textures and things just really enjoy running on these tracks. Thanks for all the great work everyone has already done. Seems like a huge thanks is owed to " Patrick " especially :)

Jaysdamann

Amend

SCN File as follows:
MASFile=CloudsMed.MAS
MASFile=SkyEuroAltHazy.MAS

To
MASFile=CloudsDefault.MAS
MASFile=SkyNorth.MAS
Should work.

WOW !!!!!!! Thank you so much :) Have just run a few laps in Supercars and my smile is so big I think my head will split in half :)
Everything seems great. The track surface itself looks a little strange but does not stop me really enjoying this.
Incredably fast and helpfull advise. Very much appreciated :)

THANK YOU

This is pretty decent except for the fact that it often times kills the backgrounds on the tracks. :( I have found some other ways to add the AMS skies while preserving the mountains, hills, or scenery although I do not have it all nice and typed up like this. Nice though work bud! No disrespect!

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 64 29.2%
  • More leagues

Votes: 42 19.2%
  • Prizes

Votes: 45 20.5%
  • Trophies

Votes: 27 12.3%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 14 6.4%