• "I've tried everything other than jumping out of a plane, but nothing gives you an adrenaline rush like racing a car." - Nigel Mansell
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Contract offer question

Discussion in 'F1 2011 - The Game' started by jrdn7, Oct 3, 2011.

1. jrdn7

jrdn7

Ratings:
    +2
    Hi. What does it take for the better teams (ie. Renault, Williams, STR etc.) to offer you a contract? What I mean is what sort of results am I looking at having to achieve in a S1 HRT on legend AI? Thanks!

2. Alex Bikazzan

Alex Bikazzan

Ratings:
    +7
    I'm not exactly sure on the specific requirements, but my guess would be that you atleast hit all your targets throughout the season. Getting a good contract as early as season 2 in a HRT might be tough, I'd try to get the first driver position and then advance from there ;)

3. Atanas Penchev

Atanas Penchev

Ratings:
    +1
    I still didn't drive on legend.Gonna make it progressive.I'm driving Virgin s1 hard but i made a big mistake.At India track i changed in driving assistance Traction control on full bcos was raining 100% and was nervous and impossible to drive for me.Finished 6th and toke the Driver Championship title .But i didn't get the achievement for making hard/expert Champ because of this!Dammmmn! Was set to custom mode on the next race.I got offer from Mclaren but who cares? achievement failed.
    I made only 1 mistake and that cost me a lot.

4. jrdn7

jrdn7

Ratings:
    +2
    I'm driving on Legend AI with all assists off, bar TC. 12th in Monaco has been my best so far (started 19th), but I had to drive at 200% for the whole 75% race distance. Was absolutely crazy, but good fun!

@Atanas Penchev Did you get the McLaren offer at the end of S1?

5. Atanas Penchev

Atanas Penchev

Ratings:
    +1
    Aye,i did.

6. Mercury53

Mercury53

Ratings:
    +23
    I've been noticing that the better I do, the harder my expectations get. Sometimes I am expected to win the race and qualify fourth. A bit hard for a Force India.

7. jrdn7

jrdn7

Ratings:
    +2
    I'm currently on Quali 15th, Race 13th in a HRT. Having to drive a ass off every race.

@Atanas Penchev How did you manage that? Was it No.1 or No.2?

8. Atanas Penchev

Atanas Penchev

Ratings:
    +1
    You are driving on legend as you said.I drove on hard.Haven't idea how big is the difference in AI.I didn't have big problems on hard qualy and race.About the contract, i didn't focus... just checked my mails and i had a few offers including Mclaren just before India track.
    I need to drive again whole season 2 with Mcalren to get the achievement done this time.After passing hard i can tell you how i go on Legend mode :).

9. jrdn7

jrdn7

Ratings:
    +2
    How many times did you win during the season to get the offer?