F1 2010 Contract Offer Expiration?

F1 2010 The Game (Codemasters)
Hello, I'm new here, so I'm sorry if I posted this thread in the wrong section or something. I did a search of the forum but couldn't find an answer to my question, so here it is:

How long can I ignore a contract offer before it goes away? I got offered #2 for Ferrari after Yeongam, but I want to wait until after Yas Marina to see if I get offers from different teams for their #1 seat.

Thanks for your time.

The offers do expired at a point. I had like 5 or 6 offers from differente teams, miedium low teams. At the same time a I had an offer from BMW Sauber that it is my team on this first year. I got them about 5 racers before the end of the season. I did'nt react to any of then, only rejected the one from BMW Sauber because was as second rider. I got a new one as firts rider.
Ok, after Suzuka I got my championship and after the race, in which I was second, a number of contract offers were gone and a new one was there, Red Bull. Also the interest from Ferrari as come a posibility. There are now lest contract offers from those low, medium teams, but more interest from stronger teams like Ferrari and a direct offert from Red Bull as second pilot with Vettel.
So, offers has a limit of time to react, at least those from small teams.

Well looking into the data base I saw the contract offer time value's and they start at 2 and end at 4 so I think that is how long the offer remain's open for in race weekend's I think ! I have not tested it just telling you what I have seen.

Why not be a gambling man and go for 3 instead lol. I think from memory of course, that the top team's were more 2 and lower team's 4 so bear that in mind, the next time I am in the database I will look it up and let you know what I see.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back