1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

contract choice

Discussion in 'F1 2011 - The Game' started by Steve Riddell, Oct 25, 2011.

1. i am very near middle of season 2 with williams and the car is fantastic. i play on prof AI, ABS off, traction med. i am quilifying pole every time and winning aswell, my rep is currently 25! i won drivers and constructors championship in first season and on course for the same.

so what offers can i expect on my 3rd season i was hoping for ferrari prefrably or mclaren, if i do AI will be going up to legendary

what are the chances?? also lotus renault are pushing me hard which i didnt expect i think they will finish second

2. If you won the Constructor's with Williams, you better stick to them. Their performance is probably neat the top-level teams already, judging by your results.

3. well i wanted a ferrari contract but massa and alonso are qualifying around 10th now so i think im going to hold out for mclaren

4. at what race they offered you contract for ferarri or mclaren?
    Because i won 1st season with Force India bouth champion and constructors, won 2nd season bouth champion and constructors, i won 3rd season with Lotus Renault but only champion, now i'm in 4th season at Toro Rosso and i never got offer from big teams, maximum race i waited untill Suzuka untill i accept a contract:eek: