Content Manager (Questions & Answers)

Its easy. Just put in the AC profile in the "Basic settings" Content Manger.exe (complete path, browse to it) as "Game Exe" and in "Advanced" Content Manger.exe (only this string without quotation marks) in "Wait on". Parameters are empty

sc4cbukv.jpg

GRRRRR... super frustrated at the moment.

My daughter has been driving my rig, using the default AC launcher, and as she drives using auto transmission it has since become the default for CM, and I can find no settings to change it back to manual.

I have changed back to manual in AC but that change has not carried across to CM, and I cannot find any transmission settings in CM. Does anyone know if there are any, and if so where the bloody hell are they??

thanks.

EDIT: nevermind, found it - change Gamer to Pro - sorted.

Last edited:
Hi,

I think a mod should edit the original post to state something a long the lines of "This is not a issue and the donation key is working as it should". I came across this topic and I was skeptical about donating because I was afraid I would not get a key. Therefore I only donated $1.00 to see if it would work. It did, got my key in about 60 seconds. Any way, if I knew the mod was working I would have donated more. Not a big deal for me. I will just donate again for when I my buddy wants a key as I feel mods like this should be getting donations.

With that out of the way I do have a question. I don't play offline much with AI but I was looking at the User Championships area and under the tracks there is a drop down menu for "Track:" and the options are Dusty, Old, Slow, Green, Fast, Optimum. What is this?

One other question. I was under the impression I could download tracks, cars right from this app. Is that not the case?

One other question. I was under the impression I could download tracks, cars right from this app. Is that not the case?
No. You can't download them from the application. Content Manager has a connection with some websites where you only have to click 1 button for the mod to download, unzip & place files in the proper directories. That feature worked here on Race Department for a while. It was a huge time saver if you often download lots of mods/skins/sounds. Unfortunately, Race Department disallowed that feature, so it's back to installing mods the traditional way.

There are other websites out there that still have that capability active. AssettoCorsa.Club & ACDriftingPro are two that come to mind immediately.

No. You can't download them from the application. Content Manager has a connection with some websites where you only have to click 1 button for the mod to download, unzip & place files in the proper directories. That feature worked here on Race Department for a while. It was a huge time saver if you often download lots of mods/skins/sounds. Unfortunately, Race Department disallowed that feature, so it's back to installing mods the traditional way.

There are other websites out there that still have that capability active. AssettoCorsa.Club & ACDriftingPro are two that come to mind immediately.

Thanks! My buddy and I was looking at the drift mod that is on the AC.Club site. I'm curious how do I go about downloading that from the CM? I'd like to give that a try.

Thanks for your response as well Mr. Hornbuckle :D

Hi, does anyone know where the paint shop is on Assetto Corsa for making your own skins? I have looked and I cannot seem to find it.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Hi, does anyone know where the paint shop is on Assetto Corsa for making your own skins? I have looked and I cannot seem to find it.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.
Skin templates you find here: \Steam\SteamApps\common\assettocorsa\sdk\dev\skin_templates
Free for you to work in in either Photoshop, Gimp or any other image tool that can work with psd files.

Assetto Corsa doesn't have a "Paint Shop", it's not Forza.

Skin templates you find here: \Steam\SteamApps\common\assettocorsa\sdk\dev\skin_templates
Free for you to work in in either Photoshop, Gimp or any other image tool that can work with psd files.

Assetto Corsa doesn't have a "Paint Shop", it's not Forza.

My mistake I just saw what I said. I meant Content Manager.

Hey, I have this problem too. I can't get the software working. Double click on the exe and nothing is happening.
I end up changing the compatibility to windows8 and it worked, someone also suggested changing the Anti Virus settings, I did not try that so I don’t know if it works.
Good luck.

What am i missing here? I don't get those menus that the arrows point to.
Can someone please explain in simple terms the steps to follow to get more than one car in a single showroom? No options are visible no matter what I seem to do. I have the paid version of CM.

Also - where the heck is the skins editor? I can't find it anywhere.

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 450 69.8%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 279 43.3%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 297 46.0%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 133 20.6%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 173 26.8%
Back