Content Manager (Questions & Answers)

(from the kunos forum):
Resize the car list window (and be on the latest untested version)
QST2Cbl.jpg

Yup. Michael is right on the money. You can drag it different distances which will leave you with different sizes of thumbnails and different numbers of columns, of course. Just seconds ago I made it 7 vehicles wide with my Alfa Romeo's, in comparison to the 4 vehicle columns in Michael's screenshot. I only have 7 Alfa's, so it was just one horizontal row. I wouldn't recommend keeping it like that. It made the currently selected car window very small. I just wanted to see if it could be done. I like how @x4fab left that decision up to us. I'm sure some people will prefer 3 columns, while some will prefer 4 and others only 2. Of course, you can switch back to the all text listing of cars/tracks by sliding that middle divider back to the right as far as it will let you. :thumbsup:

Just installed, so easy and much faster to open AC. I really like how the server settings is embedded, really convenient. This should be standard!!

has anyone shared something via CM... I shared a audio preset and applied it on another install and now i get like a nag window asking to install the preset all the time i open a browser or a tab in the browser, anyone know how to stop this.

has anyone shared something via CM... I shared a audio preset and applied it on another install and now i get like a nag window asking to install the preset all the time i open a browser or a tab in the browser, anyone know how to stop this.
That's extremely odd. I've shared and I've installed other people's settings via the sharing feature many times. Never a single problem. Did you try rebooting?

Have you add your email too?

Interesting that it took 2 days for registration, not that it is a big deal... I was happy to donate for the work already done. I really enjoy this front end, SO much easier to use than the one that comes with the game.

The first way that I did it did not give me an option to put an E-Mail, only said it would be sent to the e-mail registered with paypal.

The second way let me put an E-mail in . however still was a day later, as I tried this one second after the first method did not produce a key email.

At least all is well and good now.. fantastic utility again. I'm certainly glad time was put aside for its creation.

Thanks, and have a good day

Little problem with Content Manager
In "miscellaneous > User Championships", there's a "Rounds" page, where to set the tracks.
When i put in there some tracks, i can't modify their order anymore.... I can left-click on a track and drag it up and down, but when i release nothing happens, it stay like before.
There is a way to modify the order of rounds, without setting it from scratch?
Thanks

Little problem with Content Manager
In "miscellaneous > User Championships", there's a "Rounds" page, where to set the tracks.
When i put in there some tracks, i can't modify their order anymore.... I can left-click on a track and drag it up and down, but when i release nothing happens, it stay like before.
There is a way to modify the order of rounds, without setting it from scratch?
Thanks
Hmm. I could have sworn you could drag and drop them in any order you preferred, but I just tried it and you're right - that's not possible. What you can do instead is left-click on the track map on the left side of each entry. Once you do, it brings up the list of tracks you have installed and you can fine tune your Championship that way.

If i left click on the map, it opens the track choice window, so i simply can change, choosing another track, or confirm the same. But in both case, it doesn't brings that entry up on the list.
Edit:
Ok i read better and i understand, it is exactely what you have just said.... But in this way, its not so different from redo the list from scratch. Let's hope in a fix...
Thank you

Last edited:
Ok i read better and i understand, it is exactely what you have just said.... But in this way, its not so different from redo the list from scratch. Let's hope in a fix...
Thank you
I know. I wish I had a better suggestion. I don't know why, but I really thought that we could drag and drop the order of tracks in our Championships before. So, I'm glad you brought that to my attention. I will make a post about it in the official support thread because I agree with you. We do need that capability. Especially if you are making a long Championship series with lots of race dates.

is this the app to use to automatically download tracks and cars when clicking an online server with missing content? Is it working?

because in the lite version It only shows me the question mark next to the items to "manually" search the content to download.

thanks

I can confirm if you pay through PAYPAL ME they send you the key within minutes.
Bad news for people using simcomander motion or Vibe cause it is not possible to load the game through simcomander interface with CM so I had to uninstall CM the very next minute of installing it

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 449 69.7%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 279 43.3%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 297 46.1%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 133 20.7%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 173 26.9%
Back