Content Manager Championships Previews

Misc Content Manager Championships Previews v4

Login or Register an account to download this content
salasnet submitted a new resource:

Content Manager Championships Previews - Preview Graphics to Use in you Content Manager Custom Championships

If you create custom championships using Content Manager, then this pack of 70 perfectly sized previews might come in handy.

I created these so that I could have nice graphics for all of the custom championships that I have created.

To use, just keep these in a folder somewhere on your computer and then select which ever one you want when updating the preview of your custom championship in Content Manager.

Screenshots of what they look like are below.

View attachment 237225...

Read more about this resource...

salasnet updated Content Manager Championships Previews with a new update entry:

Content Manager Championship Previews

Following up on the feedback, I have added 20+ more previews.

-Generic Formula One for all three versions
-Generic manufacturers (lambo, ferrari, mercedes, audi, renault, bmw, etc.)
-British GT
-Blancpain Asia
-FIA GT historic and other generic versions
-Blancpain sport club
-Pirelli World Challenge
-FIA World Rally
- and a few others...
View attachment 237358 View attachment 237359 View attachment 237360 View attachment 237361 View attachment 237362...

Read the rest of this update entry...

looks very good, I would also like to use, just where to put it. In CM, I find no indication?

thank you salasnet

Last edited:
These are not the actual custom championships... just the preview images you can use when you create your own championships. You don't actually put them anywhere in Content Manager, they are just image files that you can choose when you create custom Championships. When you create a custom Championship, it gives you the option to "Update Preview". You can update the preview with one of the images included in this pack.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.