Configure the default HUD options in AMS

I have the CleanHUD enabled in AMS. I've noticed that with the default options that if I use the toggle keys to switch between the different views that a track map can be shown but when I select that mode the MFD (lower right of image below outlined in white) disappears. I've tried using the LCD modes to get it to show but it won't unless I toggle another mode where then the track map doesn't show.

8VyqiKO.jpg

I've using the ProHUD mod available here which places an MFD element on the left beside the track map and a speedometer that for some cars I don't need but don't seem able to turn off and overall the view is sort of busy... Is it possible to get the above option working?
1JPXncm.jpg

I can't help you with CleanHUD, but I just updated ProHUD. You can now turn off individual elements with the numpad keys.
I downloaded the ProHUD update and now have it as I'd wanted it. Minor thing though is I don't have a number pad on my keyboard so long story short I found a virtual one https://sourceforge.net/projects/numpad-emulator/ which I then had running on a second display which did the trick. I've added it to the screenshot below but of course it doesn't run on top of the game. And I tweaked the vertical height of the map and tire info in the 1080 version, I just wanted them to be a bit lower, pretty good now thought I think ;) I'm not sure if the settings stay applied so I think I need to apply them each time I run the game, I can live with that though and again thanks!
UJF7TVC.jpg

[EDIT] Windows 7/10 includes and onscreen keyboard app which can display a numpad, brief instructions below
  1. Run the On-Screen Keyboard program. There are several ways you can do this:
    • Click on “Start”, type “on-screen”, and when “On-Screen Keyboard” appears, click on it.
    • Click on “Start” and navigate to “On-Screen Keyboard” (on my Windows 7 machine, it is under “All Programs” → “Accessories” → “Ease of Use”).
    • Click on “Start”, click on “Run…” (if you have it on your Start Menu), and type “osk” (and press Enter).
    • Press
      T0oPO.png
      (Windows)+R, and type “osk” (and press Enter).
    • etc.
  2. Then,
    • If your On-Screen Keyboard has a “Num Lock” on-screen key, click on it.
    • Otherwise, or if that doesn’t work, click on “Options”, “Turn on numeric keypad”, “OK”, and then try again.

Last edited:
You can edit the Clean HUD using the DynHud editor - even create a custom layout from scratch. I'm using a customized HUD myself.

I don't really understand what you're trying to achieve, though.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back