F1 2010 Complete list of setup for all tracks with RBR in career mode.

F1 2010 The Game (Codemasters)
OYE SOY NEVO AKI ME DICEN DONDE METERME PARA VER REGLAJES PARA XBOX360 GRACIAS XAVALES

Please post in English only in this forum.
Google translate:

HEAR ME SAY I AM NEW HERE TO SEE WHERE ADJUSTMENTS get me THANKS FOR XBOX360 XAVALES

let me throw out a warning to anyone who wants to use these online. you may be called a cheater coz they are so awesome and fast. seventh(last) to first in the first turn at korea. then i ran away with it. i like em all thank you. theyre all really stable and fast.

I'm currently working improving stability of the setup for some tracks as i find them not perfect/balance enough. So far i've reached Silverstone in my McLaren career.

Using the RBR setup and did some tuning to focus more on stability with the aim of able to full-throttle through as much corner as possible.

So far changes i've made to the new setup on my McLaren career is

Australia
Spain
Monaco

Minor changes:
Turkey

Will post them out once i completed the season with the McLaren.

With the new adjusted setup, i think the RBR car may benefits too.

Oh ya, if in the events of a wet track. Usually the change of tyre and when on track, just increase the front wing should do the job. Usually only on extremely wet condition (heavy rain) than i will need to increase the front wing.

timing during qualifying is usually about 3 to 5secs increased to the normal timing i get during dry.

i did notice in brazil that the back end wants to come out. but it works great for late braking and the nose the just somehow perfectly shoots the apex. would say its still great just need some control. :) havent tried in the wet, currently in monaco with ferrari and have very wet beginning to a practice will test it out. i like it in the dry, mirabaeu it wants to slide out maybe me but thats always hard under hard braking. thanks again mate.

Thanks for the feedback mate. Ya, brazil setup does have the tendency to break the rear end especially under hard braking. Will try to improve on it when i reach there in the new setup. The brazil setup is not really suited for the wet as the rear end lacks stability. I will try to improve its rear end so wet/dry can works better.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back