Competitions & Contests (merged)

Right after working out what I have and what I don't, I would like to claim, GTR Evolution, STCC2, and the GT Power pack for Race series. Should come to under £30 based on steam prices last night.If I add that to my copy of race on then I have pretty much everything. Thanks for choosing me as the winner, I will be honoured to see the skin going around the track!

Formula Pro Pacific Series Logo Contest

Hello evryone, Formula Pro Pacific Series is one of the very few open wheel leagues that uses Simbins Race Series. The league have been running for 6 seasons without a logo and now the league is in need of one.

RULES
  1. Design must be yours naturally.
  2. One submit per one member/person.
  3. There is no pixel size limit but the bigger the better IMO.
  4. The Text on the logo most say neither "Formula Pro Pacific Series" OR "FPPS". (You choose)
  5. Submission must be sent to Georgios Davakos via PM. If you post your designs in public, you are disqualified.
  6. The winner will be desided by a poll.
Deadline: 23/07/11 22:00 GMT
I wish you all good luck. :)

This is a bit embarrassing, but I appear to have accidentally deleted the PM's I received these tracks from. Could the people who sent in tracks please identify themselves?<br><br>Note: I remember who actually sent in tracks, so don't go and try anything if you didn't...

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.