commendators needed!

Shame about having no commentary, but whoever is doing the cameras is doing a brilliant job!! Really enjoying this broadcast even without any comms.

Thanks guys! I'll be sure to give my best as I always try to. I don't know what it is but I just seem to have a knack for it! I only really see it as a bit of a glorified hobby, but I'm actually relishing the prospect of commentating to approx. 1500 odd people over the weekend, should be awesome!

Nick Rowland's also looking forward to teaming up with me for the WC broadcast. I'm thinking we'll be a pairing like Brundle and Crofty/Coulthard - knowledgeable and energetic but can still have a joke every now and then :p

Nonetheless I feel very privileged to have been handed the WC commentary role and it's an honour I will try to uphold as best as possible! :)

Hey, just to let you all know that I've silently watched your broadcasts for quite a while - I remember watching some in 2009. It was you that inspired me to make videos of my personal favourite game - quite different to rfactor! It's simply a 2D top down racing game called turbosliders, quite arcadey really with no damage model, but we have modified the game as much as possible to make it as close to real life as we can get it :)

Anyway, I'm not here to advertise that, merely to offer my services as commentator if ever needed in some of the lower formulas - to see you had a race go uncommentated is a terrible shame! Like I say, it was you guys who inspired me to make my own race broadcasts of a very simple game, so I create all graphics etc by hand, its a full time job (I consider it a hobby) that takes an entire week to produce a full race video. If you want to see examples of my commentating (I'm James Tucker from the commentary btw) go here: http://www.youtube.com/user/SlidersTV/videos?view=1 There are 3 distinct leagues, F1SL - F1 simulation with real teams/tracks (a mix of shortened highlights videos and simple full race broadcasts), SCARTS - NASCAR simulation with real teams/tracks (full, simple race broadcasts) and Turbosliders.com F1 League, fictional tracks and cars (with much bigger broadcasts with intro/outro montages).

And my video editing go here:

Skip to around 7m20s to see the outro video from the 2012 season :)

Please don't knock the game or the videos too much, I spend 15-20 hours a week on them sometimes :D I'm just showing you them so that you can have an example of my commentary.

If you ever need a race commentated, and have no one else, don't hesitate to contact me @ shyguy1001@hotmail.co.uk :) I really really have to thank you guys, these videos dont get many views but they are very popular in our little community, and it's all thanks to you for the inspiration.

Hey, just to let you all know that I've silently watched your broadcasts for quite a while - I remember watching some in 2009. It was you that inspired me to make videos of my personal favourite game - quite different to rfactor! It's simply a 2D top down racing game called turbosliders, quite arcadey really with no damage model, but we have modified the game as much as possible to make it as close to real life as we can get it :)

Anyway, I'm not here to advertise that, merely to offer my services as commentator if ever needed in some of the lower formulas - to see you had a race go uncommentated is a terrible shame! Like I say, it was you guys who inspired me to make my own race broadcasts of a very simple game, so I create all graphics etc by hand, its a full time job (I consider it a hobby) that takes an entire week to produce a full race video. If you want to see examples of my commentating (I'm James Tucker from the commentary btw) go here: http://www.youtube.com/user/SlidersTV/videos?view=1 There are 3 distinct leagues, F1SL - F1 simulation with real teams/tracks (a mix of shortened highlights videos and simple full race broadcasts), SCARTS - NASCAR simulation with real teams/tracks (full, simple race broadcasts) and Turbosliders.com F1 League, fictional tracks and cars (with much bigger broadcasts with intro/outro montages).

And my video editing go here:

Skip to around 7m20s to see the outro video from the 2012 season :)

Please don't knock the game or the videos too much, I spend 15-20 hours a week on them sometimes :D I'm just showing you them so that you can have an example of my commentary.

If you ever need a race commentated, and have no one else, don't hesitate to contact me @ shyguy1001@hotmail.co.uk :) I really really have to thank you guys, these videos dont get many views but they are very popular in our little community, and it's all thanks to you for the inspiration.

Hehe, nice :).

I played a similar game with a friend (GeneRally), it didn't have online capabilities but it was still good for fun & rage inducing moments.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back