Coming Soon

Brendon Pywell

Bob's Track Builder
With new technology (like tango or another interesting project) on the horizon opening up point cloud capture to the masses, I thought it timely that BTB users be ahead of the game and ready for the next generation of accuracy.

A word of warning. Making the most of Point Clouds (PC) is more technically challenging as it deal with handling large amounts of data. To load the data requires that files be in a text format that BTB can handle (with the X,Y,Z,Intensity,Colour information separated, usually by comma) - examples will be supplied. The undo feature for most PC functions is not enabled - backup regularly. You will need to practice to become familiar with how BTB categorises the data and how that is then used by BTB before embarking on any major project of your own. If you are dealing with many kilometres worth of data, then you'll need to break the project into small sections to be combined later - something only experienced people will attempt as naming of exported objects become something you manually need to perform.

I am updating the manual and will make a few basic videos for this release to help guide people into this more complex world. No exact release date - but it shouldn't be more than a couple of weeks away.

PC.jpg

Looks great, but....
However it works, please make it simple for 'puter-dislexycs like myself to use please???:thumbsup:
Ooh!
Some kind of option for using separate route/road data (being able to add & edit roads separately to terrain) please?:inlove:
(I've got SOOO many kilometers to do! :roflmao: )
Being able to adjust terrain polys' 'by hand' or 'manually' woulld be nice too! :D
Thank you.:notworthy:

Last edited:
forgive my ignorance guys but does this mean you would be able to merge two seperate pieces of track without having to resort to using a third party program to do this, or is that a totaly seperate issue...by the way brendon, that's cloud not cluod LOL.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back