comfy map

Apps comfy map 0.008

Login or Register an account to download this content
hi tut,i can set red dots wherever i go,but clicking on the dot or putting space bar on the dot ive set it wont transport the car,still the camera view.i can aslo put the camera view everywhere of the track like you said in the previous post by pressing the space bar but not teleporte the car.loading config works,previous dots ive set will show,clicking on it still sends my camera never the car lol.all of these are things in single player mode.how can i really teleport my car?ive tried for so long changed lots of maps and cars and downloaded many different versions of your uploads but it never works for me.my csp version is 0.1.79,sol2.2.9,cm0.8.2561.39678 (x86)and i think i just put it in the right folder everything is fine but it just wont work.im so desperate about this right now;crying:)is there anything i missed out so it wont work?this is really a good tool for me if it works.i often go ride for enormous maps.pls help me if u see this,thanks!!!:)

Last edited:
hi tut,i can set red dots wherever i go,but clicking on the dot or putting space bar on the dot ive set it wont transport the car,still the camera view.i can aslo put the camera view everywhere of the track like you said in the previous post by pressing the space bar but not teleporte the car.loading config works,previous dots ive set will show,clicking on it still sends my camera never the car lol.all of these are things in single player mode.how can i really teleport my car?ive tried for so long changed lots of maps and cars and downloaded many different versions of your uploads but it never works for me.my csp version is 0.1.79,sol2.2.9,cm0.8.2561.39678 (x86)and i think i just put it in the right folder everything is fine but it just wont work.im so desperate about this right now;crying:)is there anything i missed out so it wont work?this is really a good tool for me if it works.i often go ride for enormous maps.pls help me if u see this,thanks!!!:)
hi, i'm so sorry that's happening!

csp1.79 does not support single player teleports, i can't remember if i mentioned that in the description but you need to update to at least csp2.0

only the last version of comfy map has single player teleport, if you're seeing red dots when you press space bar, comfy map has deemed the point unsafe to teleport because there's something in the way or the road is too steep

on some large tracks like la-canyons, the map image might be off, so you have to hold down spacebar for a bit and hover around the area you want to teleport to

Last edited:
hi, i'm so sorry that's happening!

csp1.79 does not support single player teleports, i can't remember if i mentioned that in the description but you need to update to at least csp2.0

only the last version of comfy map has single player teleport, if you're seeing red dots when you press space bar, comfy map has deemed the point unsafe to teleport because there's something in the way or the road is too steep

on some large tracks like la-canyons, the map image might be off, so you have to hold down spacebar for a bit and hover around the area you want to teleport to
OK,I got it.i will update my csp later on.thanks!

Hey Tuttertep,

Many thanks for the app and you'r support here !) I try to setup it on the bella vista mod map, so all pin points are correctly uploaded and appears within the "comfy map" , so I can click on every each of them, BUT it teleports only the camera view (left mouse btn click), and not respawning the car :( , I ve tried right mouse btn click, and it just delete pin points ... So, I basicaly stack here :) Would be appreciated for any suggestion :)

THANK YOU!

Hey Tuttertep,

Many thanks for the app and you'r support here !) I try to setup it on the bella vista mod map, so all pin points are correctly uploaded and appears within the "comfy map" , so I can click on every each of them, BUT it teleports only the camera view (left mouse btn click), and not respawning the car :( , I ve tried right mouse btn click, and it just delete pin points ... So, I basicaly stack here :) Would be appreciated for any suggestion :)

THANK YOU!
hellow, it sounds like you're clicking points in the teleport config generator window?

you need to copy the points into a server's extra options file for teleporting to work, or you can just stay inside the car, point where you want to teleport on the map, and press spacebar ❤

Last edited:
Such a helpful mod, but I've got a question. When you click on teleport points that you made, does it only teleport the F7 camera, or can it also teleport the car? If it can't, that's fine, but I would like to teleport the car with the right angle so I don't clip into stuff. Thank you!

Such a helpful mod, but I've got a question. When you click on teleport points that you made, does it only teleport the F7 camera, or can it also teleport the car? If it can't, that's fine, but I would like to teleport the car with the right angle so I don't clip into stuff. Thank you!
using the teleport config generator only teleports the camera, i can make it teleport the car in the future though

hellow, it sounds like you're clicking points in the teleport config generator window?

you need to copy the points into a server's extra options file for teleporting to work, or you can just stay inside the car, point where you want to teleport on the map, and press spacebar ❤
Thank you Tuttertep,

The App works, as it supposed to work! Long short story, I ve just messed with server side ) But now all is perfect! Thnx :)

Hello, I have this map for around 2 weeks, yesterday on that track map lost its transparency (only on that track), have no idea how and why. Does anyone know how to fix it?
Greetings
1713364718738.png

Last edited:
Dumb Question but as a track builder is there a way for me to leave teleport locations somewhere and have comfymap read them by default? .... for offline reasons.
nono i'm sorry i promise it's not dumb, do you mean loading into the editor, or loading for people playing so they can use the teleports in singleplayer?

you can load existing teleport configs into the editor by putting them inside the ini in the comfy map folder and clicking "load config" in the editor menu

comfy map doesn't support teleport configs in singleplayer yet, but you can just teleport the car by hovering on the map and pressing spacebar ❤

Last edited:

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea