1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Combine Race On and GTR Evolution

Discussion in 'RACE 07 - Official WTCC Game' started by Dead'Soul, Feb 3, 2010.

1. hi,
    i have both Race On and GTR Evolution. I want to mix these. I want to use GTR Evolution with Muscle cars. How can i do it?

In addition, can i add volvo s60 from volvo the game to gtr evolution, both are simbin games, as you know.

2. if you install the steam version from evolution and race one it will merge totaly fine together
    for adding the volvo from volvo the game it is not possible in a leagel way

3. Buy STCC the game, the s60 is included there, and AFAIK if you buy race on, stcc is included.

4. yep STCC is included in Race on full anyway its not included in the Race on addon version

5. 1. Install GTR Evolution.

2. Update Evo to the latest offline patch: http://www.filefront.com/13554518/GTR-Evolution-1.2.0.1-Offline-Patch/

3. Install Race On.

You must patch Evo before installing Race On or they will not "mix".

If you do exactly like I say, you can have Race On and GTR Evo all together :)

6. i have installed and updated GTR Evo. Must i install Race On to same folder with GTR Evo?

Edit: using offline versions, not via steam

7. If you've updated Evo, Race On will install to that folder by default and merge with Evo.

8. thanks for reply. i have Volvo the game too. i want to move Volvo s60 concept from this game to my Race On. Which files i have to copy?

9. Sorry, we can't help you with that.

SimBin and Volvo do not permit any conversions from Volvo: The Game. It would be considered an "illegal conversion" so we can't discuss those things at this site.

10. ok, youre right. Thank you!

11. dvd

dvd

and what if you first have instaled race on ?

12. on steam it should not matter for the offline install save your userdatas -->deinstall --> install evo --> install raceon --> copy over you userdatas
    ready you go

13. Dave Stephenson

Dave Stephenson
    Technical Administrator Staff Premium Member

and your mods if you have any.

14. dvd

dvd

ty all!

15. dvd

dvd

can you install the offline version ig you download it from steam ?

16. offline version you have only if you have the DVD but you anyhow can play the steam version offline too

17. dvd

dvd

so i will be able to play it offline if i buy it from steam ?

18. yes but it need to connect to the web atleast every 7 days or so cuz my pc is allways connected to the web i never tested it

19. dvd

dvd

hmm then i will buy the box but do you know where i still can find it ? (a store that ships to belgium)

20. Dave Stephenson

Dave Stephenson
    Technical Administrator Staff Premium Member

amazon?