AC Collection of Custom Car Skins for the AC Racing Club

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
As this is a fairly large list and I want to keep the 1st post list as slim as possible - do you want to race with all of these skins in club/league races with other RD members, or can you pick a few favourites, Edwin?

--------------------

Sorry, needforspeedgamer, but:
Only submissions from participants in club or league races will be inlcuded.

Last edited:
Heres a few of mine..

BMW E30 silver with yellow/blue graphics.. Link
Airforce Arbarth LINK
KTM Xbow, purple and silver LINK
KTM Union Jack LINK
BMW 6 Drift skins pack (2 skins per each drift car) LINK
Sorry, Nooby76, but:
Only submissions from participants in club or league races will be inlcuded.
Since your early reply to this thread, you should be familiar with its prerequisits.

Sorry, Nooby76, but:

Since your early reply to this thread, you should be familiar with its prerequisits.
Sorry yes you are absolutely right. i completely missed that when i posted. I had an alert there had been a reply in this thread, so i just came to the last post, then remembered i had done some skins...... It all went wrong from there :)

Can you clarify what you mean by that, Ricardo?

I was thinking to mimic the already existing folder structure, so /content/cars/(all car types).
A second zip for eventl. skins for mod cars.
I think that one zip with all cars might become too big and that you should put all GT3's in 1 zip, all Tatuus Abarths in 1 zip etc.

And adding links to the events means that in the first post with all event details there should be a link to the download page for that series' zip file. (Just like there is in R07 for Mini Skinpacks)

I think that one zip with all cars might become too big and that you should put all GT3's in 1 zip, all Tatuus Abarths in 1 zip etc. [...]
Just tested it. BMW Z4 GT3 only, one of the few cars with a lot of skins: 554 MB unzipped, 108 MB zipped.
So one of class of cars, exempli gratia GT3 + Evora GTC, will fit under the 500MB limit fo the ressource manager.

Another issue are the updates. If I really wanted to keep the skins as updated as possible, I'd everytime have to include a submitted one in the zip, upload it and update the ressource this way. Or I could base the frequency of the updates either on number of submitted skins, e.g. every 5/10, or on time, e.g. every week/month.

Link to that skin pack in the event notes will be no problem.
-----------------
I'm using this Ice Watch DTM skin for Z4 GT3. :)
Please post a download link next time, Niki.

Last edited:

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 25 23.6%
  • More leagues

Votes: 22 20.8%
  • Prizes

Votes: 20 18.9%
  • Trophies

Votes: 10 9.4%
  • Forum trophies