AC Collection of Custom Car Skins for the AC Racing Club

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Just tested it. BMW Z4 GT3 only, one of the few cars with a lot of skins: 554 MB unzipped, 108 MB zipped.
So one of class of cars, exempli gratia GT3 + Evora GTC, will fit under the 500MB limit fo the ressource manager.

Another issue are the updates. If I really wanted to keep the skins as updated as possible, I'd everytime have to include a submitted one in the zip, upload it and update the ressource this way. Or I could base the frequency of the updates either on number of submitted skins, e.g. every 5/10, or on time, e.g. every week/month.

Link to that skin pack in the event notes will be no problem.
-----------------

Please post a download link next time, Niki.
Start with 2-weekly updates, if they need it that bad you can always start doing weekly etc.

I don't know the rules for that, to be honest. Will ask and come back to you.

I hope its ok,I've done a couple skins with the RD logo,I presumed it was ok as they are only available here at Race Department, Bram liked the RD Z4 gt and he didn't remove it.:thumbsup:
BMW Z4 GT3 Race Department Carbon skin.
http://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/bmw-z4-gt3-rd-carbon.2211/.
LOTUS 211 Carbon Race Department skin
http://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/rd-lotus-211-carbon.2261/
If it is OK,you are welcome to add them to the list,
If you want to ;).

@Aitor Martín
k@Mahardhika Putra Baliwa
k@Ricardo Umans
k@Bernd Graf
k@Grzesiek Zabielski
@FireFloyd
k@Stadtaffe
k@DiRTyDRiVER
k@StBull
@mclarenf1papa
K@Michael Hornbuckle
k@Phil Davies
@Daniel Petko
k@Flashcrow
k@nijeat
K@Alex Odell
k@Ryan Clark
k@Aaron Wilson
k@vanveen
@NickoXz
@bartpablo
k@Hamzalija Meco

Hi everybody,

I want to include all listed skins for the Z4 GT3, 12C GT3 and the Evora GTC into a GT3 skin pack and upload it to the resource manager to be made available to all participants in our Assetto Corsa Club Races. Naturally, all credit will be given to the authors themselves.
I need to have permission from you to do that until Fr 08.08.14. All who don't want to follow through on that, will their skins not have included in this first iteration of the pack.

cheers

Last edited:
@chargingcar
k@vfdesignz
k@ML2166
k@Grzesiek Zabielski
@perform3r
k@btk150
@Juppie
k@Mathias Jansen

Hi everybody,

I want to include all listed skins for the Lotus Exos /S1 into an Exos / S1 skin pack and upload it to the resource manager to be made available to all participants in our Assetto Corsa Club Races. Naturally, all credit will be given to the authors themselves.
I need to have permission from you to do that until Fr 08.08.14. All who don't want to follow through on that, will their skins not have included in this first iteration of the pack.

cheers

Additional permissions see post #108 here

Last edited:

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 74 7.1%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 109 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 150 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline