ColaBear Granta

Skins ColaBear Granta Fix

Login or Register an account to download this content
Sharpy Bonfire submitted a new resource:

ColaBear Granta - Skin for LADA Granta Cup 0.97

ColaBear skin for LADA Granta Cup 0.97 ( http://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/lada-granta-cup.5963/ )

Please leave a rating if you like the skin and if you do not, leave a comment why so I can try to improve!

NUmSnvT.png

7IXCcsk.jpg

Read more about this resource...

I like the addition of the racing number, thanks, but it does not show ?
I have been looking in the files but could not find what to change ...

Just unpack "49_CocaBear" from latest zip to assettocorsa\content\cars\lada_granta_cup\skins and when you select livery "49 ColaBear" ingame it should show you racing number. I suppose you might have included both "ColaBear" and "49 ColaBear" livery now and are selecting wrong one for car? Should have changed livery pic to have 49 in it too, I know...

Just unpack "49_CocaBear" from latest zip to assettocorsa\content\cars\lada_granta_cup\skins and when you select livery "49 ColaBear" ingame it should show you racing number. I suppose you might have included both "ColaBear" and "49 ColaBear" livery now and are selecting wrong one for car? Should have changed livery pic to have 49 in it too, I know...
Just to check, I removed the "old" CocaBear skin and downloaded the latest zip again.
There is only a CocaBear map, same as the old one, and once installed I still have only the numberless skin ?
I see no "49_Coca (or Cola ?)Bear" livery ?...
You sure you posted the latest version ;)

Edit: not in the showroom and just checked on track...no number...

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back