Codemasters Sold

G-Slev

Rubbish Racer & Amateur Motorsport Photographer
Premium

I still have fantasy world Dizzy on my Spectrum emulator.

The most important aspect of this story is whether project cars 4 will be a worse experience than the fabulous experience I've had with project cars 3.

Oh, excuse me, I seem to have overdosed on nice and spicy Nik Naks.

Last edited:
I am indifferent to the news. Maybe it means we don't get any more Rally series and that would be a shame as their "sims" are OK, but project cars is never going to become the sim series we care about under Codemaster let alone Take-Two. There isn't anything simmers love that comes out of Codemasters anyway, they are a simcade producer.

We are always told nothing will change on a take over but the reality is always that studios are completely transformed by the purchasing publisher within a few years. In this case, I think it's a good match as codemasters is already pretty obnoxious towards its customers and so is Take-Two. Nothing of value has been lost I suspect.

I think it's a good match as codemasters is already pretty obnoxious towards its customers and so is Take-Two.

Ugh. At least Codemasters haven't had microtransactions on anything other than cosmetics.
This will change now. Just imagine Take Two dictating the WRC or F1 career-mode in the style of NBA2k. "Buy shortcuts or spend insane amount of hours to get a successful career".

I really don't like this.

Last edited:
  • Deleted member 963434

yo pay 10 USD to have Senna face hidden under your helmet in game xD

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering