1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Co op mode need patching

Discussion in 'F1 2011 - The Game' started by Cody White, Oct 3, 2011.

1. HEy guys, not one to complain...and i do not have a codemasters forum id set up...maybe someone can help me out with getting them this info. Ran co-op last night with my buddy...absolutely love this feature with only a few minor issues that take away from the realism of the game. First off after qualifying in p1 and p2 our tires reset from around 90% tread left to 100%...so we had new tires to start the race! Then the other issue...which is major for me, the ai difficulty. We started our first race on intermediate to get a feel for the game mode...turned the diff up to legend because we waxed them at the first race...i was shocked to see that we were still on a pace that was 12 seconds faster than the 3rd place car...I know for a fact, this shoud be a lot tougher on legend...once again not complaining, just wanting cm to take a look and fix this issue.

2. Did you both qualify in the top 10?

3. p1 and 2 we were 12 seconds faster than the field...i am aware of the current f1 rules

4. "we were still on a pace that was 12 seconds faster than the 3rd place car... "

Hey Cody,
    Just making sure you know that this has been posted on the CM forums a while back and Stephen Hood via Twitter said he is aware of it. Don't feel bad for complaining. I don't know anything about if and when it will get fixed which is the bad news. Supposedly the dev team returned from a holiday today (10/3), since the game released in the UK. Hopefully we get some kind of time frame soon...today would be nice. I'd like to play co-op before the season ends.