Clubsport wheel base centering itself?

Hi everyone!

I actually don't know how to explain but, the wheel while I'm not in a game can turn freely, like no added force or centering spring... Now, it began to center itself and make force to stay in the center, like when you are in game and it try to center itself.

Does anyone knows whats going on?? It's kind of annoying...

Tried to look out for it but can't figure out how to do it...

Thanks, I will give it a try!

Today I think I had kind of another problem, I was playing for less say 20-30 minutes in Assetto Corsa, FFB set at 100 at wheel and 40 on game, after finished the session, I checked the back and the fan wasn't working... So I started to panicking a little, and started iRacing to see if everything was ok, and the same happened, the wheel was really cool, no sign of heating what so ever, but it got me to my nerves... That, and the fact that the wheel felt light, like really light, I could still feel the heavy forces when you hit an apex but something felt different, at this point, don't know if my mind is tricking me or if the difference in the FFB between asseto and iRacing make me felt like that...
Went out and entered again, this time at the centripetal track and put the ffb in iRacing at 17 and the wheel went really heavy and after a minute or so playing there just making the wheel generating forces the fan started (I restarted the wheel just in case).

At this time, I don't know if my mind tricked me or the ffb was going lighter (fading??) I guess not, and the difference was because of the games... But it could be that I'm used to the feel and force of the wheel?? It happened to any one of you??

Thanks a lot, sorry the long post...

Upvote 0

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back