1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Clubsport pedals and Netkar pro

Discussion in 'netKar PRO' started by Ernesto De La Pena, Aug 1, 2011.

1. Hello, i just received my clubsport pedals and i started using them with netkar pro, the thing is that i dont feel comfortable using them in NKP as when using them with iracing, my question : Is there a way to configure them so that they work as a load cell brake pedal in NKP? How should i configure them in NKP to get the feel they are intended for ( load cell brake pedal)?.

Thanks in advance.
  2. hi ernestodpc

It's a while since i've been on NKP, but from what I can remember you will need to adjust the brake multiplier in the car settings. I think I had to drop mine to about 80% when I started using clubsports. Also make sure you have the latest firmware and drivers installed. And don't forget you have an adjustment on the pedals themselves. It does take a while to get used to the load cell, so just give it a bit of time and all will come good.
  3. Support will be included in NKP 1.3 Final.
  4. Hello , should i enable linear brake for load cell brake pedal? Thanks you.
  5. yes
  6. EDIT: got it working. thanks for the help.....not.

7. I thought load cell brake would be non linear....interesting.