1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Club Racing

Discussion in 'RACE 07 - Official WTCC Game' started by Chris Sykes, Nov 28, 2009.

1. What's happened to all the club racing threads showing empty on my screen, anyone got the same problem ?

2. Maurice Hurkmans

Maurice Hurkmans
    RD Travel Expert

Surely has something to do with the maintenance announced earlier.....

3. I hope the threads soon, I signed up for a race tomorrow lol can't remember what track it is and I wanna get some practice in

4. Bram

Bram
    Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

5. Thanks Bram

6. Was just looking and thinking exactly the same myself - lost all my subscribed posts and forums and stuff ... bit of a pain in the butt, but reading Bram's post here its for the good of us all so no (real) moaning here :wink2: ... just a bit of human resistance to change and all that :)

7. Bram

Bram

Jup, we don't have a choice, but you will see it will look smashing once it is done!

8. ... better had do now, else you will have a shed load of members "resisting your changes" and gettin on yer case ... no pressure tho mate, honest :p :pound:

9. Bram

Bram

Actually a few of the golden oldy members have asked us to put the clubs into on forum again so they have a nice few on all upcoming events :)

10. I quite like this new layout, now I am gettng the hang of it. Ohhhh and I'm Licenced Now not Just a Racing Club Member, cool.

Also notice that the Racing Club (for licenced members only) is back to being that - I have to log in to see it, like it used to be, so good work there too RD peeps.

11. I was quite lost for the first view honestly. :)
    Btw, i dont see Mini Friday event for this week yet, will there be stg organised?

12. Mini Friday is up :thumb: