1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Club Racing

Discussion in 'RACE 07 - Official WTCC Game' started by Chris Sykes, Nov 28, 2009.

1. What's happened to all the club racing threads showing empty on my screen, anyone got the same problem ?
  2. Maurice Hurkmans

Maurice Hurkmans
    RD Travel Expert

Surely has something to do with the maintenance announced earlier.....
  3. I hope the threads soon, I signed up for a race tomorrow lol can't remember what track it is and I wanna get some practice in
  4. Bram

Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

5. Thanks Bram
  6. Was just looking and thinking exactly the same myself - lost all my subscribed posts and forums and stuff ... bit of a pain in the butt, but reading Bram's post here its for the good of us all so no (real) moaning here :wink2: ... just a bit of human resistance to change and all that :)
  7. Bram

Jup, we don't have a choice, but you will see it will look smashing once it is done!
  8. ... better had do now, else you will have a shed load of members "resisting your changes" and gettin on yer case ... no pressure tho mate, honest :p :pound:
  9. Bram

Actually a few of the golden oldy members have asked us to put the clubs into on forum again so they have a nice few on all upcoming events :)
  10. I quite like this new layout, now I am gettng the hang of it. Ohhhh and I'm Licenced Now not Just a Racing Club Member, cool.

Also notice that the Racing Club (for licenced members only) is back to being that - I have to log in to see it, like it used to be, so good work there too RD peeps.
  11. I was quite lost for the first view honestly. :)
    Btw, i dont see Mini Friday event for this week yet, will there be stg organised?
  12. Mini Friday is up :thumb: