• "Mwoah" - Kimi Räikkönen
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dear Guest. Follow RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and YouTube.

Closest match to Audi S4 Avant in AC? (Is there any)

Discussion in 'Assetto Corsa' started by lero_93, Sep 28, 2017.

1. lero_93

lero_93

Ratings:
    +4
    In a couple of weeks I'm going to take part in a trackday with a 2013 Audi S4 Avant. The figures are 333bhp and 1825kg with AWD. So I'm looking for some big-ish roadcar with quite some weight, but still a good amount of power.

Does anyone have any idea what might be to closest match for it in AC, mods and DLCs included? Or is there anything available that is even relatively similiar? I'm definitely not expecting to find a perfect match to the real thing. I just hope to find a car to train with that might be even somewhat relevant.

Thanks in advance.

2. natedogg1867

natedogg1867

Ratings:
    +261
    Hmm, AC doesnt have a ton of AWD cars, and certainly nothing that heavy or in the form of a station wagon. Closest in weight with AWD might be the Nissan GT-R, but that likely drives nothing like the Audi S4.

I would probably stay away from any mods that would be similar, as they are likely rips from Forza. There is nothing like this on RD as far as I know.

If you can live with RWD, some of the beemers may be of similar weight and power. Perhaps the M3 or Z4. Other than those, the only ones that I think are anywhere near the weight/power might be the Porsche Macan or Panamera. I dont think you will be able to get all that close to the Audi though, sadly.

3. Stelios

Stelios
    Premium

Ratings:
    +392
    Porsche Panamera i guess is the closest.

4. AccAkut

AccAkut

Ratings:
    +882
    In real life the Macan and the S4 should be the closest match (both build upon the VW MLB platform, the Panamera does not), so AWD system and general suspension layout are expected to be the same or very similar at least.

5. Michael Hornbuckle

Michael Hornbuckle

Ratings:
    +2,422
    Pm sent
    [​IMG]

6. lero_93

lero_93

Ratings:
    +4
    I appreciate the answers guys! I was thinking about the Panamera mostly for the proportions of the car, but I would never have guessed the Macan might actually be closer. Time to do a bit of testing now.