1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cameras Closer Cockpit Camera 1.6

Cockpit camera

1. Lukilla submitted a new resource:

Lukilla´s Cockpit Cam Mod - Cockpit camera

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Read more about this resource...

Last edited: Oct 8, 2013
    • Like Like x 10
  2. Thanks! Nice work.

3. Lukilla updated Closer Cockpit Camera with a new update entry:

V1.1

Read the rest of this update entry...

4. Lukilla updated Closer Cockpit Camera with a new update entry:

V1.2

5. thanks mate!

6. Sun Levi

Sun Levi
    Premium Member

Very nice!

7. Any software that allow me to adjust myself for PC ?? Thanks first :thumbsup:

8. Sun Levi

Sun Levi
    Premium Member

• Like Like x 1
  9. Lukilla updated Closer Cockpit Camera with a new update entry:

More adjustments to modern cars, probably final.

10. big thanks, thats the cam i was waiting for :)

11. Lukilla updated Closer Cockpit Camera with a new update entry:

V1.4

12. Thanks, tried out your cams and most of them are perfect. If possible, I would like to kindly suggest/request a few changes:

* The original Marussia cam is already very close to the steering wheel. Could you move it back a little bit so that it is in line with other cars' cockpit cams in your mod?
    * In the Lotus you are sitting lower than other cars. Could you please raise the cam position a bit?
    * The cams of the classic cars are super close to the steering wheel, I would prefer to have the cams moved back a little so that more of the track could actually be seen. Do you think it's possible?

Thanks in advance, if you don't have time to implement any of these changes your mod still kicks ass... :)

• Like Like x 1
  13. Lukilla updated Closer Cockpit Camera with a new update entry:

V1.5

14. I tweaked that for the Lotus and the Marussia in 1.4 I think. I´ll take another look to the classics. thanks.

15. Hi! Can you add HUD to the cockpit camera? Please make it....this is what I really miss in every F1 game

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. Does this also change the FOV? I'm using this with a triple screen setup and the FOV still feels too big? Is it possible to make a separate version with a smaller FOV? If not, could you tell me how to adjust this? Great work, btw, thanks!!

17. BWX

BWX

Yeah me too. I like cockpit cam but hate not having a hud. Why they can't just make it an option is beyond me.

18. I've just checked the tweaked Lotus.... It's sheer perfection :)
    In case of Ferrari I'll stick to the version 1.2 cam which is more my taste.

Thanks for the excellent work!