1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Clio Cup @ Various - CANCELLED

Discussion in 'rFactor 2 Racing Club & Leagues' started by Simon Trendell, Jan 3, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. [​IMG]

Servername: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM CLIO
    Password: Click Here

Class: Clio Cup FRracers [Download]
    Tracks: Donington National [Download] - Northamptonshire National (Sports Car Challenge) - Toban Raceway Long
    Weather: Dry

Practice: 19.30 GMT (15 Minutes)
    Qualification: 10 Minutes
    Warmup: 5 Minutes
    Race: 1 x 12 Laps

Notes:

Important: Please pay special attention to Racedepartment's Golden Rule: If you hit another driver and disadvantage him, we expect you stop and let the other driver regain his position on you. If this costs you many places (eg first few laps) then consider this a penalty for your driving infringement. Doing this shows respect to your fellow drivers and will encourage drivers to be more careful. Please use some care when letting the other driver regain position, do not immediately stop your car on the driving line where it can cause further accidents. Not following this rule will result in your membership of the racing club being terminated at once!

Entrylist:
    1. Simon Trendell
    2. Ben Tusting
    3. Gary Lennon
    4. Ricky Willox
    5. Scott Malcolm
    6. Driver
    7. Driver
    8. Driver
    9. Driver
    10. Driver
    11. Driver
    12. Driver
    13. Driver
    14. Driver
    15. Driver
    16. Driver
    17. Driver
    18. Driver
    19. Driver
    20. Driver
    21. Driver
    22. Driver
    23. Driver
    24. Driver
    25. Driver

2. I'm in, only on the basis that I get 2 pieces of shitty school work done during the day.

3. I'm in

4. LMAO

Im in but i have to do revision near enough all day to make sure i pass some exams ;) lol

5. Yes! Clio time! :D .

6. Sign me up please.

7. Sign me in please.

8. out, won't have time.

9. We need more people for Rfactor :(

10. Is the event going to be cancelled?

Not totally sure if i can make it either due to Sunday Roast with my Family

11. It may be unfortunately... Shame really as these cars have potential.

What do you people want to race in rF??

12. Here's some of the mods that i would rather we raced in rFactor: F1 1988, Champcar 07, Indycar 1995, Indycar Series 2008, Formula Nippon 2007

13. would of raced but it was really short notice and i'm running a BMW E90 league at R2P on sundays.

14. is the event still coming up if yes sign me up

any of the indy/champcar mods in combination with a oval (for the beginning Superspeedways like indy,daytona,atlanta,talladega

15. I am definitely going to have to back out as the grandparents are coming over :(

Mod wise:
    Rallying/Hillclimb, Champcar 07, Indycar 1995, Indycar Series 2008, Formula Nippon 2007 and definitely some oval action ovals

16. I notice a trend here of fast stuff ;)

Anyway, I think it's time to admit defeat and cancel the event :(

17. Can we run these another time then ?

18. We can try with more notice, if more people express intrest.

19. I'm interested in trying my hand at any mod in rfactor.

20. Wow - I didn't even see that this event was on! :sarcastic:

If I'd known I would definitely have signed up - I had a go on the Clio's the other day after people here said they were good and they are great fun, plus enough to keep them challenging.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.