Clio Cup 2013

Cars Clio Cup 2013 2.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
Updated to 1.4 and changed the realfeel according to the notes. Had to reverse the FFB, bu then it is OK. A bit on the heavy side, but I don't mind.
I do have a little issue with cockpit view though. I am on triple screen setup and while adjusting the seat I get to see skeleton head protection in stead of the real thing. It is not even the same on both sides and rather disturbing. So I moved the seat more to the front, but then it gets difficult to see the dash display...

Last edited:
Updated to 1.4 and changed the realfeel according to the notes. Had to reverse the FFB, bu then it is OK. A bit on the heavy side, but I don't mind.
I do have a little issue with cockpit view though. I am on triple screen setup and while adjusting the seat I get to see skeleton head protection in stead of the real thing. It is not even the same on both sides and rather disturbing. So I moved the seat more to the front, but then it gets difficult to see the dash display...
If the FFB is still to heavy try these realfeel settings. Are better for my CSW v2.

MaxForceAtSteeringRack=3800.000000
SteeringDamper=11500.000000
FFBMixerRealFeelPercent=100.000000
FrontGripEffect=0.000000
SmoothingLevel=3
Kf=11500.000000
Ks=7.000000
A=1.000000
Kr=3.000000

For triple screen adjust the seat into position zero and change the ingame FOV under display option to 35

If the FFB is still to heavy try these realfeel settings. Are better for my CSW v2.

MaxForceAtSteeringRack=3800.000000
SteeringDamper=11500.000000
FFBMixerRealFeelPercent=100.000000
FrontGripEffect=0.000000
SmoothingLevel=3
Kf=11500.000000
Ks=7.000000
A=1.000000
Kr=3.000000

For triple screen adjust the seat into position zero and change the ingame FOV under display option to 35
Thanks, that gave me an insight.
I tried some more combinations and ended up with these (the others I kept the same as you suggested):
FrontGripEffect=0.100000
SmoothingLevel=1
Feels pretty nice now ;)

But the seat adjust (I have buttons mapped for seat and FOV adjustment) is still not good.
Also (I believe there is a way to change that, but I'm not sure where to begin) the cockpit view is a bit too much to the left. I' d like the dash to move to the dash. Any tips ?

Thanks, that gave me an insight.
I tried some more combinations and ended up with these (the others I kept the same as you suggested):
FrontGripEffect=0.100000
SmoothingLevel=1
Feels pretty nice now ;)

But the seat adjust (I have buttons mapped for seat and FOV adjustment) is still not good.
Also (I believe there is a way to change that, but I'm not sure where to begin) the cockpit view is a bit too much to the left. I' d like the dash to move to the dash. Any tips ?

I shall tomorrow look for it

for me with the version 1.4 and doing the reelfeel change all is back to how it was originally, working.
I would like to report a bug though:
1. the dashboard is not receiving a shadow, the steering wheel does just not the dashboard. so if you pass under a bridge or trees the steering is showing the shadow but the dashboard stays as if in full sun.

just a comment:
the windows to me seem like they are missing (to clear) i have read people saying they were to gray, but i never experienced that. i may fiddle with my own skins windows to bring in some glass look.

thanks again for your work on this mod.

for me with the version 1.4 and doing the reelfeel change all is back to how it was originally, working.
I would like to report a bug though:
1. the dashboard is not receiving a shadow, the steering wheel does just not the dashboard. so if you pass under a bridge or trees the steering is showing the shadow but the dashboard stays as if in full sun.

just a comment:
the windows to me seem like they are missing (to clear) i have read people saying they were to gray, but i never experienced that. i may fiddle with my own skins windows to bring in some glass look.

thanks again for your work on this mod.

Thank you for feedback

I have set indeed in de gen files not much shadow receiving in the car.
It can cost a lot of fps.

About windows:

When you want a darker windows inside paint the underlayer off de extra0 file more lighter.

On my system the FFB is constantly clipping since 1.5, wasn't an issue with earlier versions. :(
Old version got removed according to instructions, including RealFeel entry. Any ideas?

The FFB is completely messed up for me too. Constant maximum force being applied at all times, as if I have a strong centre spring activated. I had to massively reduce the forces using the RF hotkeys to get any feel at all. Definitely something wrong with this version.

Buiding physics is the difficult part and strange stuff.

At me everything is working fine.
My settings at my g27 is at -100 force feedback stenght
FFB low force at 50%

I have update the mod because a lot of people must put the force feedback strenght from negative to positive.
I shall figure it out.

Buiding physics is the difficult part and strange stuff.

At me everything is working fine.
My settings at my g27 is at -100 force feedback stenght
FFB low force at 50%

I have update the mod because a lot of people must put the force feedback strenght from negative to positive.
I shall figure it out.
I'm using a TX, +100 FFB and 4% low force boost, if that helps any. Had no issues with 1.1 with the same settings.

Correct me if I'm wrong but I believe that Thrustmaster and Logitech settings in FFB are normally inverted from one another under normal circumstances. That's what I have seen most often.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.