Clearing out export folder

So I created a track, added a heap of objects and did some texture work to the terrain.

But now I have deleted all that work, and reset the whole project back to only Track, basic terrain and a few kerbs. When I export the track, I still get all the .dds texture files and what looks like some .gmt files as well. Even though they are no longer on the circuit in BTB.

I have 'Clear Folder' ticked when I do my export, but it doesn't work. (if that is what that option is meant to do)

Any help?

Ok, instead of making another thread with a stupid question, I'll just put stupid question in here.

For some reason when my track is set to 'linear', I have a gap at the starting node of the circuit. When I set it to non-linear, the gap in the circuit joins back up...

Something I am missing there? Linear is the preferred option to use as well isn't it? I find it creates more evenly laid out terrain beside the track.

move/change your nodes around.then they should line up and connected.click on move nodes/control points tab(7th icon along the top) and the click and hold the left mouse button then drag out nodes.

Attachments

• nonodesd.jpg
    nonodesd.jpg
    243 KB · Views: 270
  • movenodes.jpg
    movenodes.jpg
    231.5 KB · Views: 249
Ah, sorry, not the kind of gap I was meaning. Those ones are easy to fix. ;)

This is what I mean, my closed circuit track no longer joins up. Only when set to Linear mode.

BTB-Gap1.jpg

BTB-Gap2.jpg

I've tried to drag nodes around further down the track to see if it resizes the whole circuit and re-joins, but no luck. If I drag the node right next to the gap, the gap just moves with the node. Also tried to change the panel length to various sizes, but the gap remains.

Linear may look nice but it'll give you nightmares if you start editing terrain that toches the track. It's best to stick to non-linear and adjust the length of the pink arms so each segment looks linear.

Ah, ok. Might explain why I hate adjusting the track after adding terrain, always painful. If I find I needed to make a change to the track, I'd usually delete all my terrain and add it again later. Redone terrain many many times. :p

I'll give the non-linear a go and hopefully makes things easier.

Wanted to rename thread fallen's noob frolics through BTB...

If I get a build somewhat ready by this weekend, would any of you guys like me to send you a link to my track so you can do some laps and tell me what you think, would love some feedback, the guys I've given it to to test in my league have been slack and haven't tested it yet, they've had 2 weeks. haha.

OK guys, got another stupid one for you.

Exported my latest track build, converted it to GSC, started doing a lap, came up to the last set of corners, and all of a sudden the road mesh does a straight line cut over to the start of the track again. As demonstrated in image below...

GSC-BTB-trackerror.jpg

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back