• "I've tried everything other than jumping out of a plane, but nothing gives you an adrenaline rush like racing a car." - Nigel Mansell
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Clean Setup-Thread from garbage PLS!

Discussion in 'F1 2010 - The Game' started by forced, Feb 13, 2011.

1. forced

forced

Ratings:
    +0
    Too many people just posting times, filling up the thread with useless garbage.

Its a Setup-Thread, not a "hey, watch my laptime" -Thread.

Please delete all non-setup postings to keep it clean.....

.. grats for good laptimes though.. ;-)

2. Paul Lock

Paul Lock

Ratings:
    +483
    I agree that searching through 15 page threads trying to actually find the useful information can be a bit of a ball ache!

3. Mike Sterckx

Mike Sterckx

Ratings:
    +510
    I agree aswell. All non setup related replies should be deleted, leaving only the actual setups + the constructive feedback.

4. Roman5

Roman5

Ratings:
    +3
    Actually, my view is that if the people posting very quick laptimes in the setup threads ALSO posted their setups, THEN I think it should be acceptable. Because then everyone can use that setup knowing what kind of laptimes are obviously achievable.

5. Peter Hooper

Peter Hooper
    Premium

Ratings:
    +7,918
    As has been previously mentioned in another thread though it would be a big help if it was indicated whether the setup was for TT or normal racing.

6. Andrew Bortz

Andrew Bortz
    GoldenBortz

Ratings:
    +253
    What I tend to do is put my setup with my lap times for each specific mode of race ive been using it with.

7. Peter Hooper

Peter Hooper
    Premium

Ratings:
    +7,918
    Yours is always clear Andrew which is greatly appreciated..