FM4 Civic World Series S1

Forza Motorsport 4 (Turn 10 Studios)
Right I've decided!
to make most of you happy ...........

B Class
US v EU v ASIA. Cars from US race 2 US tracks, EU cars at 2 EU tracks etc 6 races in all.
No more than 5 or 6 cars to select from each region. Different car must be chosen for 2nd regional event than was used in the first.

Teams of 2. Teams based loosely on prior events with an A and B driver. I think we have enough of each?!
Teams must use same car in a race (see above). Team livery tricolour etc. special RD number on plate ( design to be fixed).

Sprint events. Two races per night, 10 laps each, reverse grid for 2nd race. Shorter races kep it more open.
Points system devised to keep it tight till the end.

Fixed upgrades but tuning allowed.
All assists of except braking line? Full damage.

Red flag system for first lap only. If used race shortened to 8 laps.

Howzzzaatt!!!

Just some ideas! ;)

regarding the 16 car round robin format...

You could do it a number of ways- fixed tunes, stock cars, etc. The tracks are a point, but I don't think it's too big an issue. I think it's more a question of maximising your positions when you are having your turn in one of the less competitive cars and being able to capitalise on the opportunity when you get one of the class leaders. Someone suggested it in one of the other threads and it stuck with me as a fascinating idea that would a; be a lot of fun, and b; make everyone drive a whole bunch of different cars in a class.

Some nice ideas Wayne, alot of that i wanted to put in myself!! Not so sure about the changing of cars as that could cause an awful lot of work for the tuners in each team!! Jus my opinion
I thought you were doing fixed upgrades!? ;) We can help with testing. Tuning up to individual driver then.

My idea was that a forced change of car would stop the Exige dominance effect. Or we accept that the field will probably turn up in the same car ......

How would we work that Tom, fixed tunes across the season?? Only other issue i see is different cars have different strengths and weaknesses at different tracks, the only way to make it fair would be to run the same circuit every week!
Very good point there Chris I wound like to see a Single make championship that way everyone is in the same boat and even with the same tune and fix set up to then it's all to play for

Very good point there Chris I wound like to see a Single make championship that way everyone is in the same boat and even with the same tune and fix set up to then it's all to play for
Sounds good. Less work involved.
What about?
US car - 2 US tracks
EU car - 2 EU tracks
ASIA car - 2 ASIA tracks?

Maybe have a different class for each region A/B/C

Ideas for cars on a postcard .......... To Mr. C.Bell, c/o RD

Clios were brilliant but lets use something else, theres 100`s to choose.....something different.....I lke Toms stock, round robin idea....and luck of the draw regards track strentghs.......only req say 6 cars or so over say 12 races .and just keep rotating each week.....will mix it up and is a different format series....If it has to br single car series i vote something like civic type r or golf gti up to b500 and let the boy racers get back in the frame!

Oh my god what have i done hahaha i cant take it all in!!!

Right erm....... What ive done is ive written a list of every hatchback under A class and its huge, i think we first need to make a new thread with a poll to determine what style of events we are looking for, then we can decide on cars and finally on tunes to keep the racing fair.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • More leagues

• Prizes

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Trophies

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Forum trophies