Citroen ZX (I Need alot of help)

Hey guys, its my first time using Blender so I will need a lot of help. I haven't started making my model because I don't know how to, I've been through loads of tutorials but i havent found how to do it. So people im asking of your help.

Model: Citroen ZX

People might and probably will disagree but I'd do your first model in zmodeler 1. It's a lot simpler IMO.

http://www.etspe.ca/zmt/v1/

That's the tutorial that taught me, it took about 2 years to really 'get it' though. But then again, back then I didn't have much of an attention span.

Good luck :)

I am not continuing the Citroen zx because it is too complicated so im now doing a Bugatti Veyron which is easier and im following a very good tutorial that i found

Also i tried to model with Zmodeler (which i downloaded before blender) and i found it quite difficult so now im using blender and im getting the hang of it thanks, il post some updates whilst im modeling

I use http://imageshack.us
grab the "direct link" after upload, and use the image button here "
insertimage.png
" to add it.

heres my progress and thanks fiftyorange:

Ok, I am impressed.. in fact.. I am impressed with anyone that can do anything
at all with Blender. I never get past the loading screen.. I just sit there and stare
into the UI of Confusion while my brain spins and then it goes blank..

I think you might have mixed up the Citroen ZX blueprints with those of a Bugatti Veyron... :p

Looks fairly good so far, good luck with whichever you do make.

First of all, I'm in agreement with Luke.. it's stupidly confusing imo. Zmodeler has served me well so far though, so I'm not bothered about learning Blender atm :)

And second, I'm impressed as well, nice going, especially for your first. I don't think my first was even 3D, it took a while.. :tongue:

I use blender and it is so easy to make changes once the car is in Racer, Tiberius made his great Jaguar with it.

A long time ago I updated the Bugatti veyron and put it on tracciontesars website, one of my favorite cars.

Keep going with your version and if you need help with Blender just ask.

Yes i see the veyron has been made before and as i was looking around the blueprint i'd found out that making the back engine is quite difficult also i haven't seen a ZX in racer so it made me want to make the ZX, but i tried to find a blueprint for it and couldn't find any so il keep looking and if anyone else gets a good blueprint let me know, thanks for the comments

Ok, I am impressed.. in fact.. I am impressed with anyone that can do anything
at all with Blender. I never get past the loading screen.. I just sit there and stare
into the UI of Confusion while my brain spins and then it goes blank..

I found a very good tutorial in HD on youtube you should go see it and you will find blender very easy:

and looking for a few seconds i found a good one:

citroen-zx-5-door-1992.gif

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes