1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Tracks "Circuit Gilles Villeneuve", Montréal, Québec, Canada

Discussion in 'Assetto Corsa Modding Discussions' started by linolafett, Jul 3, 2016.

1. Hello folks =)

As the AC forum closed down their modding section, i am moving over here to gather feedback and document my progress with this rather lovely piece of track:

Circuit Gilles Villeneuve

[​IMG]

This project started in April 2014 and is completely scratch made.

Link to the original forum thread in the ac forums. I have the small hope, that these threads will somehow survive in some archive...
    http://www.assettocorsa.net/forum/index.php?threads/circuit-gilles-villeneuve-montréal-québec-canada-alpha-0-37.9007/

All WIP images are at least to be found in my imgur album:
    http://imgur.com/a/dY9Rj

Track Layout:
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 10
    • Love Love x 3
  2. To start this thread, i quickly show the latest updates to the track.
    I am done with the tarmac an kerbs around the track. I am happy with the grass and most of the walls and fencing.
    My focus is currently shifting towards adding off track content like food trucks, toilets and other stuff.
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 14
    • Love Love x 2
  3. I did a few laps this week and it's getting better and better. I just can't for the life of me remember the corners xD I might put this on one of our servers to have a blast online. Any car combo you'd like to see?

• Like Like x 2
  4. Would be just awesome to see it online :) LaFerrari, P1 etc. are fun to drive there imo. Tell me where to find the server and i might join for a ride.

5. P1 vs LaFerrari, 10 min QP, 6 lap race, online at Zwoele Racers #8 :)

I was downloading it on the remote server but couldn't find it easily. It appears that's because the latest update was from December? I remember downloading an update last week. Or am I just imagining things? :p

• Like Like x 2
  6. Christian Moreau

Christian Moreau
    From the land of Mounties and Maple Syrup Premium Member

Looking really good! Being Canadian, this track has a special place in my heart. Can't wait to put some laps in on this beauty! :p

Last edited: Jul 3, 2016
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Love this track :D Hoping to see more updates, particularly updates for the AI.

8. Fabian Biehne

Fabian Biehne
    Premium Member

Afaik there is an updated Ai file available to download.