Circuit 24H Lemans

Tracks Circuit 24H Lemans 3.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
How do I install this?
If this is your first track install, after downloading the file (.rar), open it using Winrar or Bandizip. Inside the file you'll find the folder called lemans_2017. Just extract that folder into your main Assetto Corsa install folder, under \content\tracks, just so it looks something like <your steam path>\steamapps\common\assettocorsa\content\tracks\lemans_2017

For anyone having trouble getting the lights to work, here's how I got it running:
Content Manager > Settings > Custom Shaders Patch > Tracks Configs > Circuit de la Sarthe -> Right Click and Install.

Did a test lap, light and transition is now working.

so i know this is unlikely to be replied to but, when i click download i get a file that doesn't give me the map, any chance this can be solved?, it seems like this is an update file or something like that.

I checked too, all files are exactly where they are supposed to be, download contains a complete track. @AtomKB what is wrong with you? All of that is included.

le mans.png

I have the track added to the folder but when i launch a session none of the track surface generates. I see all the trees and pit buildings but no surface or barriers to know where to drive hahahah, what did i do wrong

Hi, i love that track, i'm using it for a long time now.
But i have an issue in the pitlane. If i make a preset with more than 26 cars, they don't fit in the pit.
Any idea of what could be wrong ?

Sans titre.png

This is on practice session , at the start, cars arent not in their boxes
Thanks

Hey, I've been trying to drive at the night version of this track, however it's still day. I've changed the time and the whether in the launcher, but it doesn't seem to work. I do have shaders but I don't think they should make a difference. Can some one help?

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.