F1 2016 Choosing breaking points

F1 2016 The Game (Codemasters)
Last year I decided to drive a full season from cockpit cam, I can honestly say that I don't think I'll ever go back to another view. This year I'm trying to drop my last assist of racing line. I'm struggling to find points where I can break consistently. Through the corners is fine but getting a consistent breaking point is very difficult. I'm not sure if I need a larger monitor, better res, or just more practice (I'm quite sure that's it).

What do you guys use to find breaking points for each corner? I don't always see marker boards for each corner.

Thanks

Its just a matter of practice with out the line. You can find your point at the breaking signs (150, 100, 50), or some object a tree, a sign, or where the curbs starting etc...
After a good practice at each track, you will find it. You just have to let go the safety you feel with the line.
And you will become faster, plus the game looks much much better with out the breaking line ;)

The brake marker boards are good reference points. Sometimes you have to pick a spot just before, or estimate a spot halfway between them. If you're having a hard time seeing spots to use pause the game in the braking zone and have a look around for spots or marks that you can use. Also, if you get a braking point perfect, hit replay and check where you started braking and where you started turning in.

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back