1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. #GiveAwayFriday. Win a copy of F1 2017 - The Game. Click here to join.

Change in sim driver name?

Discussion in 'netKar PRO' started by Lee Ross, Jan 7, 2013.

1. Lee Ross

Lee Ross

Ratings:
    +630
    I swear this was possible before as when i raced here at RD i used my name in the events? Just reinstalled as i fancy a change for a bit but am having to race as my girlfriends name as we used her card to purchase NKP years ago. I have tried to edit the driver name in game with no luck? Any ideas?

2. Senad Subasic

Senad Subasic

Ratings:
    +1,901
    Tried to look around the files, saw no obvious way of doing it. But you can simply create a new driver.

EDIT: scratch that, looks like you can simply rename the driver folder, and the files inside.

C:\Users\senad\Documents\netKar PRO\drivers\Senad Subasic\

Rename that folder, and the relevant files inside. I have Senad_Subasic.ini, Senad_Subasic.ndb and Senad_Subasic.kdr

• Like Like x 1
  3. Lee Ross

Lee Ross

Ratings:
    +630
    Thanks Senad, yes some of the guys on the server suggested this after i had posted and it works. I have to say damn, you forget just how good NKP is. F1600 and 1800 are still the best open wheelers out there

• Like Like x 1
  4. Lee Ross

Lee Ross

Ratings:
    +630
  5. Senad Subasic

Senad Subasic

Ratings:
    +1,901
    Replace "rename file in" to "rename file to" :D

The steering wheel should be called Steer.png, and placed in the skin folder.
    The other one I'd guess Cockpit_HR.png, and also placed in the skin folder.

EDIT: if you place them with a skin, I think only that skin will use them. if you want to replace default files, and only have the new ones, save the new ones in the F1600/F1800 texture folders:
    C:\nkpro13final\cars\Formula1600\texture
    C:\nkpro13final\cars\Formula1800\texture