• You don't get fast in order to take part in club races, you take part in club races to get fast!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dear Guest. Follow RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and YouTube.

Change a team name

Discussion in 'F1 2011 Mods' started by OWSucks, Jun 6, 2012.

1. OWSucks

OWSucks

Ratings:
    +1
    Hi, sorry if this is a really basic question, but I can't find the answer for myself. I want to know how do I change a team name in the menu screens? For example I've installed a fantastic mod which re-skins the Mercedes as a Brawn GP car, but I want the menu name to change from "Mercedes AMG Petronas" to "Brawn GP". How do I do this?

I know its only a small thing but I'd love to be able to change it :D

• Like Like x 1
  2. Freyk

Freyk

Ratings:
    +110
    Download Ryder Language Editor(enter captcha, press green button then wait 10 sec), then open your language file in f1 2011/language(there are different languages, english, spanish, french etc., choose language you play with), then Edit--->Search and type here "Mercedes AMG Petronas", then change it to "Brawn GP". Save your language file(File--->Save) and play! Sorry for my bad English :)

• Like Like x 1
  3. OWSucks

OWSucks

Ratings:
    +1
    Thanks a lot mate, I had done this before using a different XML editor so I thought there was something else involved. I guess the editor I used didn't save the changes I made for some reason. Thanks again!