F1 2012 Championship Rival

F1 2012 The Game (Codemasters)
Hey guys! I have a question.
I just finished the Hungarian Grand Prix and I came in second after Hamilton due to a horrible time in the pits (can you believe that it took them 6.1 seconds to change my tires? ahhaha They looked like the Minardi Pitcrew in Argentina in '98) I'm in Williams and right now and second place in the championship after lewis but the thing is after the race I got an email saying that soon I'll be able to choose a championship rival and if I beat him, I would get an offer from them. I was thinking I chose Lewis but would this mean that they would replace him for me? Because I definitely want Hamilton in the game

To bring a little humor into the topic, I present you Minardi Pitcrew

I am not so sure, the key word is 'offer', no mention of the word 'replace'.

I swear that in F1 2011 (or it may have been '10), I picked a rival and beat him. It might have been Vettel, however I took the No.2 slot and became his team-mate.

No, it must have been F1 2010 (thinking as I type), because I gave up on 2011 after 9 career races, as I was pig sick of the save/corruption bug, so it became an online game for me.

I'm not 100% sure if when you choose your rival, and beat him, if you get his seat specifically, or just the number 2 seat at a higher ranked team. I chose Lewis during as my rival too. Beat him and now I'm number 2 to Jensen for my current season. It would make sense that you get his seat specifically, as other contract offers tend to indicate whether you are the lead or secondary driver on the team in the offer email.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back