1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Champions League Final 2012

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Omer Said, May 19, 2012.

1. Omer Said

Omer Said
    Weresloth Staff Premium Member

Anyone going to watch the match tonight? I wish we could watch a Real Madrid - Barcelona final, but still this will be exciting too.

I will support Chelsea for their Sauber partnership :D

So who will win you think?
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Bram

Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

Oooooh thanks for the headsup!!! Would have totally missed it as I always think CL is on Wednesdays.

Go Bayern!
  3. Dino Paolini

Dino Paolini
    Premium Member

Auf geht's Bayern!

This should be a good one!

Nice positive side affect for me: Even though I'm a Bayern fan; if Chelsea wins it's still ok since they are my fav. Premier League club and they deserved it over the years:D
  4. 1:0 Müller 82nd minute
    1:1 Drogba 88th minute

-> Overtime is starting now
  5. Ole Marius Myrvold

Ole Marius Myrvold
    JWB 96-13 Staff

Argh! Need Bayern to win! I really would like to see Tottenham, not Chelsea in CL next season!
  6. penalty for Bayern Münich - foul by Drogba
  7. Chelsea Football Club is UEFA Champions League Winner 2012, winning 4:3 in the penalty shootout.

8. The Germans have lost a penalty shoot-out. That's a rarity..
    Well done Chelsea!

I'm so excited right now :D
    • Like Like x 1
  10. Dino Paolini

Dino Paolini
    Premium Member

gz to Chelsea, great game today :) Even though Bayern was massively better today^^

Tottenham has to feel like fools right now :p
  11. A message by Audi.

To bad we don't know what car it was because in the place of the Chelsea logo there would have been the starting number.
  12. David Carter

David Carter
    Premium Member

13. Chris Hack

Chris Hack
    Premium Member

I think I made noises similar to that during the night! I was wiped out Sunday and I'm not sure if it was the hangover or the fact I was emotionally drained..