[Central] Who´s your Sport idol?

I only watched the 2nd round which Lakers won in extra times. That was really exciting. Actually i'm not so much interested in NBA but after this match this changed a bit. And also did you see Hido's block to Kobe Bryant in the last minute of 4th quarter. that was amazing!

So what do you think about this Final ??

I only watched the 2nd round which Lakers won in extra times. That was really exciting. Actually i'm not so much interested in NBA but after this match this changed a bit. And also did you see Hido's block to Kobe Bryant in the last minute of 4th quarter. that was amazing!

So what do you think about this Final ??

Im bored already :lol:

• Ariff Roose

Andy Priaulx,
Roger Federer [ GO WIN WIMBELDON!!],
Micheal Schumacher,
Tiger Woods,
Ryo Ishikawa[golfer]
hmmmmmmmmmm....
Samir Nasri
and more!:bulgy-eyes:

Dennis Bergkamp
Most important goal:
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bDT4jCEjqbw[/ame]

Most beautiful goal:
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3G3v9ikyyHo&feature=related[/ame]

This may well be the nichest posting on RD, a post about cricket on a predominantly Motorsport board, but I am LOVING the Ashes so far.

This series never ceases to amaze me, I mean I love my cricket, but this is just something else.

England 1-up with 3 to play, when the score could just as easily be 1-down with 3 to play.

Roll on Edgbaston :good:

Aus couldn't take 20 wickets in the match, 2 of which were Monty Panesar, let's remember.

Nah, Aus played better in Cardiff, no doubt, but if you can't take the wickets, you don't deserve the win.

Ok I'll bite.
I guess Australia might take more wickets if we can bowl no balls, and claim catches that bounce first, or don't actually get hit by the bat.
You must have expected that response from one of us hey.

However, despite England having all the luck (winning the all important toss, and getting gifts from the umpires), they still outplayed Australia at Lords anyway. Sadly, Australia has the better batting line-up. but our bowling is a shadow of normal Aussie teams. I think Australia will continue to struggle to take sufficient wickets against England to win the needed matches, but England has a fragile batting line up and needs to be careful not to get too carried away yet.

I think England deserved to win at Lords and it will make the rest of the series more interesting.

• Andrew Evans

if only we could combine football and cricket into one steaming pervasive behemoth.... :hotdream:

Those decisions, as always, swings and roundabouts - we got it this match, no question, it'll be your turn soon (probably @ Edgbaston as Rudi & Billy review the Lord's match)

There were a couple of pretty plumb lbw's we didn't get at Cardiff to players who went on to get big scores, and good appeals not given are just as galling as bad ones that are, but get forgotten if the match is drawn. It'll even itself out.

Either way, I totally agree with you on the Aussie bowling attack, you need Lee back as soon as possible - think the batting is actually pretty close, tbh.

Bopara's due a score, and I'd rather have Bell than Collingwood at 5, but it's still nip and tuck right down the order.

And although it'd be great for England to romp away and splatter the Aussies (can't see it happening), I'd like the matches to be close - there's nothing like a good Ashes test.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back