rF2 Caterham Academy @ Vitus Parc Club - Fri 19th Feb 2010

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.
Attention All Drivers

To allow Frederic - one of Vitus Parc's creators - to race tonight (he has a very unusual bug with rF and his keyboard map, preventing some letters from being used) we will be running a slightly different password for tonight's event.

I will be taking the current server down and putting it back up with this new password later this afternoon.

All please check the rules + password section, and - just for tonight - replace the second letter in the current password with a "q".

As always, do NOT post the password anywhere in any thread.

Thank you.

Yes indeedo....2 incredible races with Frederic,amazing how he soaks up the pressure of another car stuck sometimes 2cm from his back bumper lap after lap,when i made a pass and took the lead it was never for long before i cracked a bit and Fred would retake the lead and hold to the line.
Race 2 again from 2nd place but a better start and get 100% beside Freds car and take T1 lead,but soon the cracks appear and Fred is 1st again,some laps following and decide we should spice up race two a bit,so some passing moves were needed and they came thick and fast :D,i was lucky to be the one in front when it finished,i think a draw over the 2 races between me and Fred seems right tonight ;).
Many Thanks all the Caterham gents there and see you next time o/

That track is just crazy good!!,very very much in the style and general flavour of the Caterham events weve had so far,well done makers of Vitus for such extreme high quality work.

Thanks to you Stu & RD

And another great race evening with the Cats, Vitus Club is a short twisty track and a bit technical (I am not) but good Fun this time my first Quali was a bit better beat my PB with 2 sec. 1.30.9xx place 6 out of 10, starts are not my best work lost 2-3 places by T1 so I have to pract. on starts.
Finn.on place 8.

Second race not so good Quali had a slip off 1.32.xxx but not the only one so pl.6 again, having some nice battles with Can and Stefan until I had my usual roundabout and lost contact ,in the last lap Can taking the of road route so Finn. on pl. 8 again.

Next Friday I am not able to race ,going early in the night off to Austria on Ski Holiday for a week so I mis the first race with the 1.4 Class also , but on 19/3 I am back would not mis Ahvenisto, (auto sign up Stu?)
See you guys and thanks for a nice race event:biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 25 23.1%
  • More leagues

Votes: 23 21.3%
  • Prizes

Votes: 20 18.5%
  • Trophies