1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Caterham Academy @ Vitus Parc Club - Fri 19th Feb 2010

Discussion in 'rFactor 2 Racing Club & Leagues' started by Stuart Thomson, Feb 13, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Stuart Thomson

Stuart Thomson
    The Stoat Without Fear ™ Premium Member

[​IMG]
    Servername: RACEDEPT.COM CATS
    Mod: Caterham v1.75
    Class: Academy class
    Track: Vitus Parc Club
    Day/Night:
    Day
    Event start: 20.00 GMT
    Practice: 20 mins (before first race only)
    Qualification: 3 laps superpole
    Warmup: 2 min (if required)
    Race: 2 x 25 min races
    Note1: Click here to read the password and golden rules!
    Note2: We will be running 2 races in this event and using a 3 lap "superpole" quali session to keep things nice and fresh. We will only run a 20 min practice session before race1.
    Note3: The password for the mod will be passed via PM after a sign up post has been made if you have not driven the mod before.
    Note4: RD Caterham Skinpack v1.1 - Download here
    Note5: If you want to use one of the add-on skins above, for simplicity's sake, please buy and use the "Roadsport -> Academy Racer" vehicle (purple "00"), and then drop the skins in the 'rFactor\GameData\Vehicles\Caterham\Academy\skins' folder. You will then be able to choose the skins via the skin chooser. Go here to see a "how-to": http://forum.racedepartment.com/rfactor/28755-how-use-skins-function-rfactor.html
    [​IMG]

Attached Files:

2. Stuart Thomson

Stuart Thomson

1. Stuart Thomson
    2. Kevin Higgins
    3. Hans Sneep
    4. Anders Madsen
    5. Can Ozcelik
    6. Ben Rawlinson
    7. Gary Lennon
    8. Oliver Roelandt
    9. Peter Gog
    10. Frédéric Ducommun
    11. Stefan Beemsterboer
    12. Driver
    13. Driver
    14. Driver
    15. Driver
    16. Driver
    17. Driver
    18. Driver
    19. Driver
    20. Driver
    21. Driver

3. I'd like to sign up for this one.. first time with the mod, so I guess I'll require a password to install please!

4. Hans Sneep

Hans Sneep
    Premium Member

Sign me up Stuart ,track seems like a jigsaw puzzle if you get lost there no one will find you ever:confused: lol

By the pictures it looks very nice

5. Stuart Thomson

Stuart Thomson

We're driving the orange one. Like the best tracks: pretty simple to learn, pretty hard to master.

6. Hans Sneep

Hans Sneep
    Premium Member

Your right, bud it is nice with all the ups an downs, it is short so lots of traffic around,one thing if you don't give Gary a weight penalty he will lap all of us twice:wink:

7. im in...Stu just put me on autosign up m8 :)

8. Count me in, can't miss this time :)

9. What happened last time Can? you missed out on an awesome round of racing :cool:

10. Usual PC issues but everything works fine now ;)

11. Hey I'd like to sign up for this race please:) I need the password for the mod though
    Thanks

Ben

12. Im in ;)

13. Oh yes please Stu.

14. Gah, I'm out again... had some comitments aparently. You guys have fun without me

15. Stick my name on the list, please :)

16. Sign me up, please.

17. Sign me up too, please. I know this track very well, almost 2 years ago ;-), but never race on it.

18. Hehe lol Mr Fredhot. :biggrin:

19. Cam Wedgwood

Cam Wedgwood
    Premium Member

Hey guys, meant to post here to send my apologies earlier but have left it late. Combination of work and a sick lad will keep me from this one. Need to catch up on loads of missed sleep so getting up a 5am won't exactly help with that. Have fun and I hope to be at the next one.

20. Stuart Thomson

Stuart Thomson

Server's up :thumbup:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.