Premium
rf1_flyer.jpg

Servername: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM CATS
Mod: Caterham v1.75 (Download)
Class: Academy class
Track: Montjuich Park (download)

Day/Night: Day
Event start: 20.00 GMT
Practice: 20 mins (before first race only)

Qualification1: 7 min (unlimited laps)
Warmup1: 2 min (if required)
Race1: 25 min
------------------------------------
Qualification2: 7 min (unlimited laps)
Warmup2: 2 min (if required)
Race2: 25 min

Note1: Click here to read the password and golden rules!
Note2: Only driver 21 slots available
Note3: Caterham skin pack v1.01

Entry List
  1. Stuart Thomson
  2. James Chant
  3. Ross McGregor
  4. Hans Sneep
  5. Christen Struys
  6. Jack Smith
  7. Victor Jimenez
  8. Paul Jones
  9. Florea Calin
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver

Nightmare race 1; been having pedal issues recently (fanatec club-sports are great but very unreliable) and my throttle stuck open! tried braking with the handbrake as the brakes also knackered up, but this wasn't exactly ideal... I think i might just get my plasticky logitech pedals down from the loft and burn my fanatecs.

Awful r1, despite p3 on grid, got passed b everyone and a couple of laps late hit a wall hard knocking steering out, and kept hitting walls do bailed out, but got rFactor crash to desktop when hit escape.

Q2, no Ross, and stu sat out, I landed my first pole position! Heading into t1 in 2nd place I lost control under brakes and ploughed into the Armco leaving me in last. Fought my way back with some epic racing with Paul, Stu and Jack. Led the race for a while, diced some more with Jack for some time, Stu chasing fr a while, both won't past, I got it back after they spun, then I was chasingStu on the last lap, jack close behind. Ai spun at the last 90 deg left, jack had nowhere to go, Stu sailed off. Finished the race in 2nd but should have been 3rd, Stu pulled over to allow me and jack through thinking we were inches behind.

Astonishing racing, I will send somebody £10 if they can make a nice highlights video or me.

Thanks Stu for organising.

This track made for some thrilling action with people changing positions numerous times but numerous accidents also.:(

Race 1 had an action packed start but as events unfolded people became spreadout or had accidents and I was therefore alone thereafter for 3/4th of the race.
Race 2 unfolded differently as I was involved with close racing. Most of my action invloved both Stu and James with several lead changes for all, with clean drivng taking place. I was the slowest of the group but little slips here and in fighting allowed for position changes with some great action along the way. As James reinerated, Stu gave up the poll to allow James and I to duke it out only to find out later that James had an untimely spin at the last left-hander at the start of the long uphill stretch. I was unfortunately right behind him with my pedal to the floor trying for an overtaking last run. Bam! We will never know if I could have caught and passed James on that last stretch. Racing fans will debate it for years.;)

Thanks Stu, cheers to all drivers. If numbers were up the action would increase exponentially.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back