1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. #GiveAwayFriday. Win a copy of F1 2017 - The Game. Click here to join.

Catalunya Track Mod 1.1

Textures Pack

1. Jonix

Jonix

Ratings:
    +367
  2. swaty

swaty

Ratings:
    +29
    Just looking at the vid. Id like to test it though, arnt the rubber marks too contrasted? the original:you see different tryectories converge into different shades of grey, i think thats nice

and also arnt the kerbs too "bright" or is it too early (i.e too clean, maybe later they get dirty...) ? however if its meant to be then its meant to be.. :)

The stronge green looks nices on the mod and the sand look like sand!

cheers!​

3. Jonix

Jonix

Ratings:
    +367
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  4. Jonix

Jonix

Ratings:
    +367
    Track Update 1.1: Grass, sand, rubberizing, red/white arrows

Edit: Some pics [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 17, 2016
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Jonix

Jonix

Ratings:
    +367
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Xtra-Large22

Xtra-Large22

Ratings:
    +66
    Man this is so great!!!!!! , you have done a pretty nice job on this tracks
    OFF-TOPPIC which physics mod are you using , you drive like a champ @Jonix I like a lot your driving style , so I wondering which mod ar you using , and thank again for the update on the tracks :thumbsup::thumbsup:

• Beer Beer x 1
  7. Jonix

Jonix

Ratings:
    +367
    Thanks for the nice comment, I use the mod by GiovaneVeterano. I use a Xbox 360 controller, but notice that I wasn't pushing 100%. Was just trying to make it seem nice and believable. It was important to keep the same pace when recording, so I can make comparison videos without big differences..Hope you understand.

When I have to push, I'm a bit dirtier

• Like Like x 1
  8. Xtra-Large22

Xtra-Large22

Ratings:
    +66
    EJEJEJ Thanks for the info , maybe the 360 controller could be the reason too for the driving style, also some driving setting ON -OFF and TCS Full too

I will try the Giovane 1.1 mod , cause they have a lot of version earlier
    Thanks for the info Jonix , and keep doing a great job on this game :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: I hope 16 looks much better - sorry for ruined your post