1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Catalunya Track Mod 1.1

Textures Pack

1. Just looking at the vid. Id like to test it though, arnt the rubber marks too contrasted? the original:you see different tryectories converge into different shades of grey, i think thats nice

and also arnt the kerbs too "bright" or is it too early (i.e too clean, maybe later they get dirty...) ? however if its meant to be then its meant to be.. :)

The stronge green looks nices on the mod and the sand look like sand!

cheers!​

2. [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  3. Track Update 1.1: Grass, sand, rubberizing, red/white arrows

Edit: Some pics [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 17, 2016
    • Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Man this is so great!!!!!! , you have done a pretty nice job on this tracks
    OFF-TOPPIC which physics mod are you using , you drive like a champ @Jonix I like a lot your driving style , so I wondering which mod ar you using , and thank again for the update on the tracks :thumbsup::thumbsup:

• Beer Beer x 1
  5. Thanks for the nice comment, I use the mod by GiovaneVeterano. I use a Xbox 360 controller, but notice that I wasn't pushing 100%. Was just trying to make it seem nice and believable. It was important to keep the same pace when recording, so I can make comparison videos without big differences..Hope you understand.

When I have to push, I'm a bit dirtier

• Like Like x 1
  6. EJEJEJ Thanks for the info , maybe the 360 controller could be the reason too for the driving style, also some driving setting ON -OFF and TCS Full too

I will try the Giovane 1.1 mod , cause they have a lot of version earlier
    Thanks for the info Jonix , and keep doing a great job on this game :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: I hope 16 looks much better - sorry for ruined your post