Login or Register an account to download this content
Jonix submitted a new resource:

Catalunya Track Mod - Textures Pack

Screenshots:
y1NshDT.jpg

aRG1Z8l.jpg

Videocomparison:

Read more about this resource...

Just looking at the vid. Id like to test it though, arnt the rubber marks too contrasted? the original:you see different tryectories converge into different shades of grey, i think thats nice

and also arnt the kerbs too "bright" or is it too early (i.e too clean, maybe later they get dirty...) ? however if its meant to be then its meant to be.. :)

The stronge green looks nices on the mod and the sand look like sand!

cheers!​

Just looking at the vid. Id like to test it though, arnt the rubber marks too contrasted? the original:you see different tryectories converge into different shades of grey, i think thats nice

and also arnt the kerbs too "bright" or is it too early (i.e too clean, maybe later they get dirty...) ? however if its meant to be then its meant to be.. :)

The stronge green looks nices on the mod and the sand look like sand!

cheers!​
L0U1971.jpg

Reactions: rkh
Man this is so great!!!!!! , you have done a pretty nice job on this tracks
OFF-TOPPIC which physics mod are you using , you drive like a champ @Jonix I like a lot your driving style , so I wondering which mod ar you using , and thank again for the update on the tracks :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Man this is so great!!!!!! , you have done a pretty nice job on this tracks
OFF-TOPPIC which physics mod are you using , you drive like a champ @Jonix I like a lot your driving style , so I wondering which mod ar you using , and thank again for the update on the tracks :thumbsup::thumbsup:
Thanks for the nice comment, I use the mod by GiovaneVeterano. I use a Xbox 360 controller, but notice that I wasn't pushing 100%. Was just trying to make it seem nice and believable. It was important to keep the same pace when recording, so I can make comparison videos without big differences..Hope you understand.

When I have to push, I'm a bit dirtier

EJEJEJ Thanks for the info , maybe the 360 controller could be the reason too for the driving style, also some driving setting ON -OFF and TCS Full too

I will try the Giovane 1.1 mod , cause they have a lot of version earlier
Thanks for the info Jonix , and keep doing a great job on this game :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: I hope 16 looks much better - sorry for ruined your post

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back