Casual Racing Blancpain Endurance series

Tarmac Terrorist

Paul McCaffrey
If you've not tried this yet you are in for one hell of a treat! Great quality mod, so pleased I found it, these guys at Simtek have done an awsome job! You can get it here, its a very simple install, full mod and patch, dropped into you rFactor folder, done! http://www.simtek.pt/#

Im gunna let my server run tonight so there's a place online to try it, no rfactor race's on RD tonight, so good time to do it. Server name is 'CASUAL RACING' ABS & TC are allowed so you can try with or without (its great with either), there's standard steering or in the upgrades section you can choose heavy power steering or even Realfeel, although you'd probably have to really play around with the realfeel settings, (works great on one of my installs, horrible on the other), but normal rfactor steering is great anyway, would love to see a weekly race with these!

Its a fresh install of rFactor with only this mod and a base rFactor track Nuerburg so there should'nt be mismatch'es unless you've not got original rfm's and terrain files

I love rFactor, RF2 not really working properly for me at the moment, can't get on with AC and rFactor runs so well on modern machines I thought use it whilst its here. Enjoy!

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back