1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

CART online?

Discussion in 'Stock Car Extreme' started by Nathan Turner, Mar 31, 2015.

1. Hi guys, let me start by saying I have no idea where this post goes? So take mercy on me :p

I was wondering if anybody wants to do some CART Extreme multiplayer today? I was hoping someone already was but the servers are dead. I just wanna do some chilled racing with other Cart fans on here :)

Let me know if anyone's up for this?

Nathan

2. Andy Jackson

Andy Jackson
    Sponsored by BRUT Premium Member

Hi Nathan.

I'm sure the GSCE Racing club on here will do some good cart racing soon. Good clean and fair racing here mate.

3. Patrick Giranthon

Patrick Giranthon
    Premium Member

Our server is open at laguna (SRE - Welcome). Hotlap available ;-)
    But I dont want to take drivers to RD as I manage another league, only to answer you ;-)

4. Falk Massmann

Falk Massmann
    Premium Member

I might join in tonight for some cart racing ;):thumbsup: either on SRE server or some other that´s available.
    Cheers

5. Patrick Giranthon

Patrick Giranthon
    Premium Member

Vee prerace for us tonight, not sure they will be many guys, but it is an open server anyway.

6. Says the SRE server is 0 player at the moment :p

Wow this mod is amazing haha! Just wish could race some real people :p

7. Nox

Nox
    Staff Premium Member

Sure we might run some special events with CART at RD, but they won't be club regulars; a bit of a handful for casual racing.

8. Andy Jackson

Andy Jackson
    Sponsored by BRUT Premium Member

Hey Andrew, I tried them at Brazilia and a few other similar circuits and they are not bad at all. (and that was without any aids ;)) But they were very drivable. :)

• Beer Beer x 1
  9. Patrick Giranthon

Patrick Giranthon
    Premium Member

Sure. 13pm i suppose guys are at work :p

10. William Wester

William Wester
    Premium Member

@Patrick Giranthon love CART Extreme! These on Sebring are fantastic - man that is a bumpy track :confused:

11. I'd love to run those in a league but it'll have to be outside of RD due to the paid aspect of it.

12. Ive seen a few people on the SRE server and it was pretty fun to just hotlap around with them. It would be awesome though to run these in a league.

13. SRE has a nice group but I can't commit to anything paid, at least yet although I think SRE is maybe the cheapest around. Was it 10 Euro for the year?

14. Patrick Giranthon

Patrick Giranthon
    Premium Member

8 :D

Well, a free league exists perhaps but hiring a server costs a lot unfortunately... :-(

15. Est-ce que le website reste le même? I tried finding it again but I was a bit lost, last time I was there was around the release of the F-Retro. :)