CART/IndyCar Skins iDT 1995 Mod

Hi, I'm looking for skins from CART seasons from 1991 to 2002 for the mod CART 1995 iDT.
Does anyone know if there are any available?
Thanks.

Heres a broad mix of skins from from anywhere between 95 and 99 includes some of the early IRL skins in much better quality, if im not mistaken and ive accidently put on or two in there who arent mine credits to the creator whos name i cant remember after all the years. 99% should be mine. skins only, no helmet or suits or hdv file

Last edited:
Heres a broad mix of skins from from anywhere between 95 and 99 includes some of the early IRL skins in much better quality, if im not mistaken and ive accidently put on or two in there who arent mine credits to the creator whos name i cant remember after all the years. 99% should be mine. skins only, no helmet or suits or hdv file

This is going to sound dumb lol, but what folder do I put these into? Not quite sure what one.

I’m so lost lol. Is there a guide?
take an existing .veh file from the cart 1995 mod, copy it and for example name it "bobbyrahal"
inside the .veh file you edit all the team entries to whatever you like but make sure the line with "DefaultLivery="xyz.dds" has the exact name of the livery you want it to appear as. so if the livery name is Miller_7 the line in the .veh file says "DefaultLivery="Miller_7.dds"

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back