CART 1995 iDT mod?

Recently (after playing some Indycar Racing II) I've been curious about the CART 1995 mod for rF1 by iDT Simulations. It would have been on the TrippTeam server, but I can't find any other downloads.

Do any of you here have a copy of this mod? If so, I would love it if you could upload a copy here on RaceDepartment. Alternatively, maybe you could attempt to get the rFactorCentral download working again (as @aasasd was able to do for some other mods) or try to find some place it's available that I missed?

I would really appreciate any help. Not only was 1995 interesting in real life (as the last hurrah for pre-Split Indycar) but some people online say this mod might be iDT's best work, so I'm curious :)

I Think this is it

Bit of a strange website. Find the address for the file you want and copy it into the address bar, I am trying to download one now. It seems to be working.
If it works, I guess I should download all of them before they disappear.
Yep that link worked, I managed to download the mod, and It was complete—typical IDT mod, intended for online racing. It needs a bit of polish for offline, but the model is nice sounds are good, too :D

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back