Resource icon

Apps CarSpecs 2.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
How do I change the scaling of individual graph lines?! I want to see the steering line on the app window at maximum up/down level when steering wheel rotation is only at 45 degrees. Thanks!

How do I change the scaling of individual graph lines?! I want to see the steering line on the app window at maximum up/down level when steering wheel rotation is only at 45 degrees. Thanks!
Replace 360 with 45, at line 3702:
1696833037174.png

Last edited:
Can you please make un reset button for the max values or a systeme that record the last value for Power and Torque so when we reduce Turbo charge we can see the new values of Power and Torque and not only the first max values

Thank you so much for this revolutinary monitoring App

Oh man the 1.5 Update is excellent with the addition of the reset button but can you realocate it like near the torque and power visuals so we can have fast access to it like without the need to press it in the upper settings near the width and update buttons
Sorry for the demands haha

Oh man the 1.5 Update is excellent with the addition of the reset button but can you realocate it like near the torque and power visuals so we can have fast access to it like without the need to press it in the upper settings near the width and update buttons
Sorry for the demands haha
with 1 sec peak hold time, is that not enough?

Last edited:

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea